Help I can't lose weight

13 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
25 Posts
Sep 16, 2013 9:07pm
via iOS
Hey follow skimblers. I'm a new mom and its been a year but I'm still having trouble shedding them last ten pounds. I follow atkins and workout 3-4x a week Doing a good hour of cardio on the elliptical. Then I hit the weights for around 30 minutes. I've been at this for a couple months now. Any tips? Words of wisdom? It kind of gets you in the dumps when you can't see your progress like you'd want to.
17 Sep
Hey girl congrats. girl try 2 do high intervals in the traimill, and u can also do them on other machines. Intervals and sprints r great 4 sheding fat in no time.we need 2 change our workouts every few weeks .because our bdys need 2 be chalenge.couse if we dont and if we stick with the same workout our bdys wont change.chalanging our bdy is the key 2 succes girl.hope thiz helpz
01 Oct
What helps me the most while losing weight is to do cardio while on an empty stomach. . It literally destroys your fat cells.. you don't need to fast it's easier to do this in the morning when you're stomach is empty
02 Oct
I see say keep doing what your doing at the results will come. You are not a fat person. With the work out you are doing you may be gaining muscle. The doing cardio in the AM thing works make sure you eat right after. Unfortunately I tried that and on my first time I almost passed out but felt better after I consumed a protein drink and then made it home to eat. Just be careful I think you'll be fine :-)
Image_thumb
33 Posts
Sep 16, 2013 9:30pm
via Android

Hey
Being a new mom is great congrats.  Dont let that discouage u ur body changes inside and out after having a a baby so it may take some time to get body down to where u want it to be. U r on the right track so keep up the good work.  If it weight loss try some interval training wkouts it tough hut works. How is ur diet plan?

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 17, 2013 2:56am
get a juicier. juice up some fresh organic veggies and fruits with flaxseed that will help clean out your body and make you feel better. Good luck!
Img952013082395004434_thumb
118 Posts
Sep 17, 2013 3:05am
via Android

First of all STOP the atkins diet its no good. The best thing I can suggest is talk to a doctor or dietitian and learn your BMR. Base metabolic rate. All you need to do is eat less calories than your body burns each day. Example if you eat 500 calories less than your body burns each day you will lose a pound every 6 days. There are 3000 calories in 1 pound of fat. Hope this helps.

18 Sep
And make sure sure ur doing more then 12 rep, per set at 3-6 sets..eating 6 small meals a day is how u lose weight,taking a caloric deficit of 500 calories a day will definitely get u to that 1-2 lbs healthy weight loss each week at 8 lbs a month..so as long as u eat and don't starve yourself..that only makes ur body store fat rather then burn it,meal plans consists of fats,carbs and proteins broke down into percentages..STAY AWAY FROM ATKINS!!!!
Image_thumb
38 Posts
Sep 17, 2013 3:18am
via Android

Daniel J is right. Stop the Atkins. This may actually help you out. Matter of fact, don't diet at all, just eat healthy and stay active! You're doing tjose things so just keep going and make tgese few adjustments and the rest should happen! Good luck!

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Sep 17, 2013 9:39am
via iOS
I'm having a hard time with Atkins too. My husband and I are thinking about paleo. I have a feeling that won't work very well for me cause I am disciplined enough for that. I would look into the tone it up program. I haven't bought into it yet, but their workouts are amazing.
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Sep 17, 2013 2:12pm
via Android

More protein and vegetables no dressing only lemon or vinegar

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Sep 17, 2013 2:16pm
via Android

Try some crossfit workouts, they're fun, fast & will melt fat.

21 Sep
Givfubgujgujyi
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 17, 2013 3:58pm
via Android

Stair master is far better than the tread or elipticol.

Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Sep 17, 2013 5:06pm
via iOS
View my profile. Go to topics started. View my topic so you have belly fat and you want abs. Follow my advice if you want to. Try it out for a week and let me know how you feel
Image_thumb
25 Posts
Sep 18, 2013 3:55am
via iOS
I'm already on that sounds awesome
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Oct 1, 2013 3:38pm
via Android

I find that dieting keeps weight on you need to boost your metabolism!!! First things first eat a lot of raw food; raw veggies the most then your proteins fish chicken then fruit and nuts are excellent. One tip they do not teach you too is lemon water cleans your liver the better your liver works the more your body will be fighting fat without you doing anything at all. I make two litres of water three lemons and a small pom tea mixed in for antooxidants and flavor drink one bottle of that in the morning with a good breakfast. Also eating more small healthy meals during the day will help with toning your body

Image_thumb
25 Posts
Oct 2, 2013 1:39am
via iOS
Thanks I've been following everyone's advise. And it's def paying off! I'm fitting per Preg. Clothes.  Couldn't have done it without all of you.  This is most definitely the best app ever.
02 Oct
Hey saw ur post .. do u have kik messenger app ?:)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51