To skinny?

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Sep 27, 2013 6:22pm
via Android

I've been struggling with being at a normal weight for most of my life I want to stay toned but it drops my weight when im working out on top of my normal Mom routine. Does anybody have any tips on holding a healthy weight? Also I have no idea what is healthy for me personally im 5 ft 4 and as of today 102 lbs but a few days ago I was at 98 lbs (my lowest since 12 years old), 120-125 is the highest I've been without pregnancy and that was directly after giving birth but I looked and felt healthier then than I ever have in my life. Any help would be appreciated.
Crystal

27 Sep
Eat eat eat eat eat! In saying that you probably have an ectomorph body type which is slim with a raging metabolism. My boyfriend is similar, he has a lot of trouble gaining weight, he needs to eat loads especially given his activity levels. Definitely assess your calorie intake, even consider slightly more than recommended if you do have a fast metabolism. :)
28 Sep
You may benefit from protein drinks and weight lifting. Actually, u can use the baby, hell gain weight as u gain muscle and itll work great. Baby curls! Lol
28 Sep
Well I have never drank the shakes I'm not sure if it is something I can like or not lol I gag at anything odd in flavor or texture. Is there. Any really good ones you can suggest lol. And I do baby curls and a lot of other lifts, twists, flips, and what ever else we can get into as well as with the older sister and brother I just suck at getting anything but scrawny im tough and can lift more than my body weight easy so I suppose im far from weak but want to look and...
Image_thumb
145 Posts
Sep 27, 2013 8:54pm
via Android

I'm 5'4" too and our weight is supposed to range between 115-145 and the ideal is 130 .. so it says but everyone carries their weight in different places and it all depends on your frame. You can Google it if you want to find what they say you're supposed to weigh, but I think that the weight you feel most comfortable at, is your ideal weight. Yours is around 130 so I think you should strive for that. As for getting there, I think you should go on livestrong.com or myfitnesspal.com (<- they have an app) and after entering your body information, they will tell you how many calories you need to eat to gain however much weight you want to. I hope I helped :)

28 Sep
Thank you guys!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51