Need Advice.

23 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Oct 5, 2013 2:03am
via Android

K, so I'm trying to lose about 20-30 lbs, nd Idk what all I can do, which exercises are the best, also trying to tighten and tone, any advice on what exercises would be best, and what foods to avoid would be great. Thanks. :)

05 Oct
The best way to lose weight is to better your diet. I'd say 80% diet 10% working out an then rest. I sad nothing fried for sure an noooooo fast food. Rice is real good an if you eat chicken like I do! Get some boneless skinless chicken then grill is that great for you. You also can't ho wrong with tuna . lots of omega 3 an protin just no maynasse .
05 Oct
Never eat diet... I offer u skate roll or bike ...alots ftiut a nf salad....
21 Jun
I can probably help, im a dancer so my goal is to tone and keep up, if you can push me I can push you lol
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Oct 5, 2013 2:26am
via Android

Thanks.!!! :)

13 Apr
do about 30 min of cardio workout everyday so that you lose the excess fat,then add some squats workout in order to tone your leg and to get a sexy body finally eat healthy and don't skip meal.
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Oct 5, 2013 5:23am
via iOS
Check out my topic on so you have belly fat and you want abs. I have some useful tips there
05 Oct
I'm struggling to lose belly fat, what is it I'm doing wrong? And what food to avoid.
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Oct 5, 2013 5:26am
via Android

Will do, thanx

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Oct 5, 2013 5:51am
via Android

Hi

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Oct 5, 2013 5:53am
via Android

Hii

05 Oct
Too hot otherwise u r!!!
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Oct 5, 2013 6:13am
via Android

Hi

Image_thumb
97 Posts
Oct 5, 2013 6:38am
via Android

Cardio is your best friend for the goals that you want. Id start there, pure cardio. After getting used to that id add some weight lifting, not heavy , just light weights for toning. As far as diet goes, there's many ways to do it. I'd do some research and see what's best for your lifestyle. Experiment with different diets . Not everyone can do it the same way afterall :) if you need anymore advice just ask me :)

Image_thumb
38 Posts
Oct 5, 2013 7:10am

Full body exercises, and avoid fried foods at all costs! Focus instead on protien intake while including a good dose of fiber and dairy in your daily dose. Stay away from almost all fast food places, even sit down places aren't that great until you get into a routine. Get your body use to the things you want in it!

You're workouts should be full body workouts. Include all your muscle groups and use weights when you can. Work out everything. Biking, running, and stationary machines are not for you. You need youre entire body involved in the workout, and those machines will not help you burn anything. 

Whatever you do and choose to do, power through the pain and the fatigue and you'll get there. Change up your workouts, but get into a daily routine! Suprise your body sometimes and see how it responds! Most of all have fun and work hard!

Securedownload_5_thumb
33 Posts
Oct 5, 2013 7:49pm
via iOS
I'm in need of help too. I need to loose 30 pounds. Maybe we can help each other out with this if you like an if you need A fitness buddy :)
05 Oct
Sure, thanks :)
06 Oct
do you use kik?
15 Nov
Hello.. Need some motivation too! (^_-)
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Oct 5, 2013 8:01pm
via Android

Thank u!!

05 Oct
You're welcome! Hope you find it useful :-)
Image_thumb
170 Posts
Oct 5, 2013 8:09pm
via Android

Ur tryimg to loose fat k, this might sound crazy but the trick to loose fat is by eating fats, eat healthy fats do not eat trans fat and saturated fats these will leave a mark sources of healthy fats are( almond butter, peanut butter, nutella, peanuts, almonds, walnuts etc...) for the workout part you should do hiit this has an after burn efdect which will help u burn up to 48hrs after u workout and it's really intense you will find a bunch of hiit workouts on this app. Hope this helps :)

05 Oct
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Oct 5, 2013 8:23pm
via Android

I do thanks.

Icon_missing_thumb
30 Posts
Oct 6, 2013 3:30am
via Android

Hi.  I advice working out in the morning with an empty stomach. It has to be intense and you'll see results in just 2 weeks or so

06 Oct
whats good for motivation? thats my problem
06 Oct
Ashlynn you're your only motivation. Find a reason to do it... I'm losing weight because I want to start fighting again, it will be different for everyone. Think about the why and you'll find your motivation. :)
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Oct 6, 2013 3:46am
via Android

Mine too, I lack motivation.

06 Oct
if you wanted we could work together on this. and help each other with motivation and stuff
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Oct 6, 2013 3:53am
via Android

Yaa sure. I'm starting Monday.

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Oct 6, 2013 4:12am
via Android

LiveLoveLearn21

10628129_1507923202790634_6336627950127135061_n_thumb
20 Posts
Oct 28, 2013 3:26pm
Your body needs fuel and nurishment. Working out on an empty stomach?YIKES! Your body will start burning muscle instead of fat eventually. It's the same concept of starvation mode, and I don't know about the way your body works but mine would shut down. Muscles will start to lock up up, throughout your entire bod not just th not just the muscles.
28 Oct
so in turn you your not really losing fat the weight you lose is the weight you want to keep muscle weighs more than fa I would rather be a hundred and forty pounds of muscle than a hundred and ten pounds of skin an I would rather be a hundred and forty pounds of muscle than a hundred and ten pounds of skin and bones
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Oct 28, 2013 5:18pm
via Android

Dustin B is right! Focus on getting healthy snd everything will come together!!!!

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Nov 14, 2013 11:41pm
via Android

Swimming is the best for toning up you body

Image_thumb
38 Posts
Apr 13, 2014 5:14pm
via Android

How did this go for you?

Image_thumb
397 Posts
Apr 13, 2014 8:12pm
via iOS
Your pic tho.
Image_thumb
33 Posts
Apr 13, 2014 8:28pm
via Android

look your pic

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51