Its hard :/

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Oct 8, 2013 2:12am
via Android

It's hard to stay on track :/ any help for motivation?

08 Oct
Same here :/
08 Oct
Your motivation is your weight goal and as u see progress itll b rewarding
08 Oct
Eh..I.know what you mean..I get so lazy..like I did today..and think "I guess I'll skip today" and then suddenly remind myself of the super good exhaustion and weariness at the end of a workout..I'm immediately motivated! Alternately, you could think of a girlfriend who has a nice, better figure :P I do that sometimes..only to motivate myself! :D
Image_thumb
27 Posts
Oct 8, 2013 2:48am
via Android

What's your reason for coming here? To gain muscles? To lose weight? To have a flat stomach? Just think of the reason why you're using this app and when you get the results you're looking for, you'll be happy and proud.

Image_thumb
97 Posts
Oct 8, 2013 3:14am
via Android

Small goals is one of the best way. People constantly "go big or go home " right off the bat. Which would be fine but for 90% of the population gives up after two weeks to a month with thar mind set. Don't make your first goal " I'm gonna lose thirty pounds " that's just idiotic. As a "long term" goal, that's fine,but not as your first goal. Make your goals simple like : I wanna be able to do five more sit ups , five more push ups. , be able to run another .1 of a mile in the same amount of time. Or lose three pounds then five then six and so on. If you make it more mentally satisfying, it will be less physically challenging and less of a hurdle but more of a fun time . If you need any advice just ask me Anytime.

08 Oct
Jst stay on ur words. N try to do sum new exercise
08 Oct
Thank you. That's very helpful
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 8, 2013 11:45am
via Android

My words.

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Oct 8, 2013 1:29pm
via Android

You can do it :) Always put the reasons why you started doing workouts in your mind so that you'll always be reminded that you have a goal to achieve. I'm also new in here. Why dont we encourage each others back? :D Goodluck

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Oct 8, 2013 4:18pm
via Android

Thank you

Image_thumb
953 Posts
Oct 8, 2013 4:33pm
via Android

Get a buddy, or a few, on this app or in real life. Just somebody you can check in with and say, "I did what I said i was going to do" It helps keep you on track.

There's always ppl on here looking for workout buddies and that's one of the main reasons.

Icon_missing_thumb
24 Posts
Oct 8, 2013 4:47pm
via Android

Hard ! If you want something , go get it. Don't waste your time thinking , yes it's hard but you can do it and you know it. You should tell yourself: yes I will do it. No matter how much pain I'm getting . No matter the conditions are , nothing left to reach your goal . It takes just a few days or months or even a year. Don't waste your time . Think positive and do what you want . Don't tell yourself you'll begin tomorrow or after 2 days . Go and do it now. It's the time to do whatever you want to do .Don't give up trying and don't forget . If you do this . It may change your whole life. Forget how pain you'll get or how much time it takes. Forget about everything now and start thinking about your goal. It's all what you have now

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Oct 10, 2013 12:42am
via iOS
Re

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51