Omg im such a bad person! Im trying to do good.

7 posts | Original | Recent
11 Posts
Oct 12, 2013 5:00pm
via Android

I have this bad anger and will take it out on anybody. I think i am bipolar. I am a good person though sometimes. I guess when my uncle raped me that made me hate the world and people.

12 Oct
Take out that anger from you. When you feel angry, you should try to feel that you are a good person. You might have a hate feeling on all men because of your uncle, you'll have to stop that thought. I know it's unforgettable, but sometimes forgiveness gives you such a relief.
12 Oct
It can be a common response to a traumatic event...if you're able to find see a counselor so you can work through what happened to you!
23 Posts
Oct 12, 2013 5:12pm
via Android

Call on Jesus!!!

15 Oct
16 Oct
Yes He is always there for you
255 Posts
Oct 12, 2013 5:12pm
via Android

Sad to hear that but i think no one here can help you.
You have to talk to an expert
But i understand that is hard to do it

12 Oct
I agree we are not able to help you thaw we want expert Is the perfect choice ..don't be afraid to talk to one ;-) girl u can do it!believes in u!go on
226 Posts
Oct 12, 2013 9:54pm
via iOS
I am so sorry to hear about your situation. I wish that I could help, but you really need to see a counselor. Other then that, just call on The Lord. He is always be your side, and He is the only One who can ease your pain and anger. I will be praying for you.
22 Oct
Only God can do this sweetie...he's the only expert to keep it real with you...therapist wish they were that good...the problem is "HUMANS" give them more credit than the CREATOR...prayer changes things...know that you're loved!!!
562 Posts
Oct 13, 2013 1:16pm
via iOS
First off, it takes courage to admit such a traumatic event. Your anger is every bit justifiable I mean rape is something you never forget. I can imagine it must hard trusting people. Your anger is towards your uncle and your displacing it on others. 

You don't have to fight this alone. Get the help from a spiritual leader or a counselor. The more you stay angry, the more power your giving to your uncle. 
139 Posts
Oct 15, 2013 3:17am
via iOS
Let go and let god, he's your answer! Trust me!
28 Posts
Oct 16, 2013 3:34pm
via Android re u doii. .
Feels terrible to hear what u went through my friend..You shld definitely meet a Counsellor either Spiritual or a close member or ur family whom u trust upon.
I knw u will be pretty angry twrds each and every guy on the street coz of tat traumatic exp with ur uncle wch he never ever shld have done..But dnt hate the guys and get off with u r anger..Know its easier Said than Done..but trust me..I sincerely pray to god to be with u always and guard u..And also that guy will be punished not by us but from the God Himself...
I know I am miles and miles away from you while writing this but really feel as this hve hpnd to my own frnds..
Take Care Maranda..We at Skimble are all there with you...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51