Ouch!

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Oct 13, 2013 1:09pm
via iOS
Yesterday I attended a religious ceremony with my folks. I had to go the bathroom so i met parents a little later. Well, I tried to enter the auditorium through another entrance but was denied. The weather was horrible. As I was walking down the steps, I slipped and fell hard! I seem to have hurt the area above my tail bone. So, if I stoop down...I'm in pain.

I can perform my bodily functions It doesn't interfere there. It's just getting up or stooping.

I see no bruising in that area. I plan to make a visit to the doc this week. Till then, it's Advil and Theragisic.

I am so mad at myself for being clumsy!
13 Oct
Ohhh .....dun wrry be a brave gal ....ull recover soon....
13 Oct
Thanks Deepika
13 Oct
One thng wanna ask...I knw ur Indian....but I thnk u live sumwhrelse....I mean nt in India m I rite?
13 Oct
Like m in Canada prsntly
13 Oct
But m lovin it wen I see Indian gals on skimble.....nd ur d first fr me who do workouts vry desperately....
Image_thumb
50 Posts
Oct 13, 2013 1:13pm
via Android

Ohh Sounds terrible :/
I wish you a good and painfree recovery

13 Oct
Thanks Ramon :)
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Oct 13, 2013 1:15pm
via Android

I hurt my tailbone about 5/6 years ago and ever since if i sit down too long eg. Long car journeys then i get pain around my tail bone. You might experience pain for a while after it if you sit down too long x

13 Oct
Sitting on pillows seems more and more inviting haha
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Oct 13, 2013 1:34pm
via iOS
Can anyone suggest any good workouts to help ease the pain? Stick to yoga?
19 Oct
Yoga will really help..u can try a session or two....
19 Oct
I have. Seem like the only thing I can do till my tail bone heals
Image_thumb
347 Posts
Oct 13, 2013 1:49pm
via iOS
First,dnt be so hard with yourself..things like that happen..to all,including me..well the best advice I can give u is REST..protein..and minerals supplements,n a lot of stretching n yoga..you will have to be patient,your body will heal,give it time to
13 Oct
Will do. Thanks Matt
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Oct 18, 2013 10:16pm
via iOS
Pain has localized. It's my tailbone :/

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51