Weight gain!!!

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
84 Posts
Nov 22, 2013 8:14pm
via Android

Hey guys..I'm like 15 kilos underweight..been doing yoga fr spine n neck muscles...and using dis app fr extra fitness routines..anyone her on weight gain process too???

06 Dec
Sounds like my sister her doctor ended up putting her on supplements to gain weight. She would eat like a horse but still gain nothing with minimal exercise. They told her that she was an ectomorph and that it was natural for her body type to be a bit underweight.
07 Dec
I got myself checked n de doc said I'm fine...jus gotta exercise n build up
Image_thumb
482 Posts
Nov 23, 2013 2:41am
via Android

Weight gain?? Wat r u doing to GAIN weight???

23 Nov
Well I have started eating better.... Yoga 3days..home workout two days and soccer on de weekends!!!
23 Nov
Yes i see but at ur activity level ur gonna hav to eat a whole lot to gain weight....it takes 3500 calories to make up 1 pound...for those losing weight creating wats called a caloric deficet thts burning i.e exercising or expending or consuming at least 500 calories a day tht ur body needs in order to maintain current body weight. With the caloric deficet of 500 calories a day tht expenditure adds up and weight loss is th result ...in order to gain weight u must be eating more thn ur body needs ths will cause ur body to...
23 Nov
Thanks..I wasn't counting calories!but nw ill start...means a lot!!
23 Nov
Welcome
Image_thumb
512 Posts
Nov 23, 2013 4:50pm
via Android

I had the same problem, but not that extreme. First I tried eating very much, but it didn't work at all. The last two months I ate much protein (meat, fish, eggs and others) and worked out. I gained 8 kilos now and reached my goal.

Image_thumb
482 Posts
Nov 23, 2013 5:03pm
via Android

Yes its important!!!! Very important!!! To make sure tht th calories u consume r nutritional and not junk lean meat sources chicken fish etc high caloric protien tht is also high carbohydrate..friuts vegtables..pastas hav whatever u want use common sense...u can do it!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51