Kids

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
85 Posts
Jan 10, 2014 3:34am
via Android

Every time I'm working out. My kids think its hilarious. My son starts climbing on me like I'm a jungle gym. It could get very annoying! I'd have to say thata the only thing that makes me stop my work out!

10 Jan
Ha I'm lucky my 4 yr old is so into his game boy. Lol otherwise he'd be doing the same.
10 Jan
My niece did the same whn im working out especially whn i do plank she always climb on my back sometimes i hv to lock my door
10 Jan
My kids try to join me and do whatwver I do! Its so funny
25 Jan
My kids r the bomb.they know waz up when there perents r workingout. They r following our steps.they r 9 and 12 yrs old both boys.its good 2 show kids at such young age 2exercice. They will thank u 4 it tomorrow.by having your kids 2 exercise at such young age u will decreez the chance of letting them not get diabetic,obese,nd other health issues.nd just be a healthy kids.hope thiz helpz
Image_thumb
85 Posts
Jan 10, 2014 7:08am
via Android

Yup. Its worse I start doing workoit on the ground.

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jan 10, 2014 9:50am
via Android

I have a three and two year old and they have naps during the Day for an hour and that's when I do my workouts :-) Why don't you try do your workouts while they're asleep (if they are that  young) or do it when they're in bed at night?? Just a thought x

05 Feb
I workout during naptime too! I'm lucky mine sleep for like 2-3 hours
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Jan 24, 2014 9:02pm
via Android

I have a 9,4,&1 yr all boys. The 9&4 try to do it with me but my one yr old I just distriact him as much as possible!

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 27, 2014 6:57am
via iOS
I have a 2yr old boy who loves doing the workout with me :p
He thinks its so much fun :p

Image_thumb
33 Posts
Jan 27, 2014 1:44pm
via Android

My Son is 4 years and my baby girl 1year 6months

Me16_thumb
64 Posts
Jan 27, 2014 1:49pm
via Android

I have two boys year and a half and 4 months. The oldest thinks its funny when I try to work out then starts getting under my feet, so I try to get my workout in while their asleep

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Feb 16, 2014 8:09pm
via Android

I only try working out when my son is in bed...otherwise he climbs on me and destroys my form and my focus.

Image_thumb
49 Posts
Feb 17, 2014 8:48am
via Android

I have a 2 and 3 year old, they did that to me too but I taught them some "exercise moves" now everytime I need to exercise they say we gonna exercise too and they stand next to me and try doing the moves I do :) I made it into a game, like simon says.

Image_thumb
35 Posts
Feb 17, 2014 8:58am
via Android

My 9yr old always reminds me it's time for workout and she tries to join.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51