Relationship

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jan 13, 2014 1:18pm
via Android

Is being faithful hard?...if being faithful is easy then why do so many people cheat?

13 Jan
People cheat for maby reasons. Iy mau be because they are missing something in the relationship, temptation, carelessness, seduction...
13 Jan
Because they have another girl or they just want the money most guyys or girls just to take the money
Image_thumb
136 Posts
Jan 13, 2014 2:10pm
via Android

Many reasons: Becouse they dont know, don't have, or dont care about what they want.

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jan 13, 2014 2:44pm
via Android

Being faithful is not hard if you are truly committed to the person you're with. It's that simple.

Image_thumb
35 Posts
Jan 13, 2014 3:41pm
via Android

Everyone has different moralsTo some people, love is a very sacred thing, and they could never imagine inflicting pain on the one they loveAnd those who lack morals, don't give a rats @$$ about anybody but themselvesTherefore, cheating doesn't matterIf they get caught, they'll have a sob story, if the significant other doesn't buy it an give in, they'll be on to the next one.

13 Jan
15 Jan
YOUR REALY PRETTY YOU GIRL
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jan 13, 2014 6:37pm
via Android

I would agree to that most people are attracted to what the eyes see and not what the heart feels

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 13, 2014 6:48pm
via Android

Lower Body Booster: L2I love lower body Booster :L2 bexause its good for you

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 13, 2014 6:52pm
via Android

Whats your problem loser you guys bin anoying me for the pass 6 hours okay and stop in 5 second s okay bye

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jan 13, 2014 8:36pm
via Android

Being faithful is easy if u love the person and dont want to hurt them. If u value ur relationship n don't want to lose it then b faithful

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51