Exhausted

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
130 Posts
Jan 20, 2014 9:32pm
via Android

A day from hell.

Boss decided to make me work super hard and fast. Shoulders began aching. Eyes became dry. Skin still very dry despite drinking nearly 3 1/2L. Ruined my foundation, because I kept creaming it. Feeling ill again while at work .
Only plus side is I fitted in a run from work to the train station home. Fitting in a proper cardio before bed. Otherwise if I don't I may just sleep all the way through to my alarm in the morning.

How was everyone else's day?

Image_thumb
731 Posts
Jan 20, 2014 10:23pm
via iOS
Well got 6 hours of sleep (to little) had to study way more Then expected, so didn't made it to the gym before I had to go to a meeting at work. Unfortunately I was the only one who showed up. Oh and my fone cant make call's or send messenges (or receive them).

So fantastic -.-
21 Jan
That is pretty shit. But sleeping 6 hours is normal for me. And studying for what sorry just being nosey. ;)
21 Jan
Humane fysiology :)
21 Jan
Wow. Thats impressive.
21 Jan
21 Jan
Not many people can learn such intense subjects and stay committed! Good luck mate!
Image_thumb
481 Posts
Jan 21, 2014 1:05am
via Android

My day? I'm on house arrest by the asthma police warden...I'm not allowed to workout play ball run or even walk fast... I was allowed to go outside but demanded not to run as I took out the door to fly my sky viper I could hear the asthma prison warden yelling at me to promise her I wouldn't run.... all because I only have 1 dose of albuteral left on rescue inhaler and I'm not allowed to get new inhaler till tommrow because of insurance reasons....  lol I wish the warden was at work!!!

21 Jan
Hahaha. That is super shit. But funny you named someone asthma police warden.
21 Jan
Yea my sister ...but I did hav an asthma attack so all her work wasn't n vain :-) but today hav my new rescue inhaler and the warden has vanished now its the pecking hen ordering me to hurry hurry hurry..just pecking away cuz we got to b somewhere at 12:30 and I feel like a giant slug moveing as still as can only ways u can tell is by my trail lol I wish the hen was at work!!
21 Jan
Ha ha ha you can't have everything. :)
21 Jan
You confused me...I do have everything :-)
22 Jan
I confused myself oh damn was a mates text. Oops. Just let your body do the talking. It knows how it should feel. And listen.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51