What do you see?

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
130 Posts
Feb 12, 2014 11:05pm
via Android

I look at life and see how much negativity we have for ourselves (dark days). Those moments stay with you for a long time. Those feelings from a break up, academic, home. The feeling never being good enough. I suppose we never stop and ask ourselves why we do that.
So I say stop say goodbye to negative thoughts welcome only positive thoughts. One thought at a time!

We can do it!
Welcome to a new you!

Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Feb 12, 2014 11:14pm
via iOS
I've always been an extreme optimist, sometimes going too far and being blinkered to things ping wrong. I got a reputation as a risk-taker, but I prefer to think of myself as just having the balls to do stuff and an appreciation that we only have one life to live
Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Feb 12, 2014 11:15pm
via iOS
Oh !!! And I didn't realize this was for 20 something's..... Let just say I've got I've got young heart as well !!!! Lol
Image_thumb
130 Posts
Feb 12, 2014 11:20pm
via Android

Scotty nothing wrong with that, your input is welcome. Didn't want this just solely 20 something to reply.
Wish I had your guts. Finally conquered a fear of roller coasters thanks to a guy.
I suppose I always appear positive and optimistic to those around me, just have occasional dark days of my self worth.
That is something I battle with removing all doubt and become stronger.

Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Feb 12, 2014 11:25pm
via iOS
My only irrational fear is one of slow moving zombies so I'm pretty safe..... Or am I ?!???
Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Feb 12, 2014 11:26pm
via iOS
And... Everyone has their dark days, it's just a matter if tapping into that inner strength that tells you to get off your ass and do something that makes you happy : )
Image_thumb
130 Posts
Feb 12, 2014 11:43pm
via Android

Really Zombies? Take it you don't watch shaun of the dead. Lol
True I suppose the fact he reassured me and looked after me on the roller coaster. although he wasn't my boyfriend or anything. Hmmm go figure lol
Time to kick some infection ass! Lol

Image_thumb
130 Posts
Feb 13, 2014 10:49pm
via Android

So happy at the moment, don't know what has caused it! But hey ho.
Happy Valentine's day to all those loved up couples and to those who have family/friends who care about them.

13 Feb
Happy Valentine's day to you! <3 :)
13 Feb
Hey darling. Hope you and your bf have a lovely day! Mwah x
14 Feb
Thank u:) I agree with ur post. It's hard to be positive all the time. When times get tough sometimes crying for me is the best therapy..just letting it out. I feel more rational and my decision making and thinking is much clearer lol maybe it's just me haha. Having positive, happy and loving people in your life makes all the difference! I'm blessed to have that after all the negativity at my workplace lol. I hope you have people like that in your life:)
14 Feb
I always keep this quote in mind it reminds me to stay positive: If you allow people to make more withdrawls than deposits in your life you will be in the negative. Know when to close the account. <3 :) which is why it is my profile pic lol
14 Feb
For some reason that quote makes me feel bad and very sad...It reminds me how quick people walk away and how love and friendship can be turned on and off like a water fountain and people allow misconceptions and misunderstandings to seperate them like a grand canyon and how abandonment and rejection can be as easy as sneezing...I wander do wives feel ths way whn they walk away frm their husband's and children or vise versa....??? Is ths the thought running through their mind? It reminds me why I'm always insecure and scared...how trust is so easily broken..and how easy...
Image_thumb
481 Posts
Feb 14, 2014 5:01am
via Android

I dnt see the world tht way I love its rainy days... I'm thankful for growing pains....my adopted granny taught me a lesson Ill never forget whn her baby died the youngest out of six of her children...ths small little old woman in her seventies staring at th coffin of her baby tears running down her face..I can remember her words clear as day as she said "lord I dnt understand it but I knw their is always a reason " if tht little old lady can stare death in the face with such faith such hope and such strength..surely I can find the beauty in a rainy day I look for the rainbow the reason for my sighs...I see beyond unhappy faces...I've knwn in my life prisoners drug addicts some still so ..some I've knwn died of overdose ..I've knw rapists and murderers homeless men and women and glad I knw thm everyone ...the drudge and dispair but I've also see tht it wasn't always so tht even in the darkest life their is good in thm I dnt thnk of frowns as negativity but opportunity to lend a helping hand if I can  only offer hope bring a rainbow to a rainy day... sometimes to put all philosophies aside and my dislike of it and be myself even if I'm scared someone will say something mean to me ...If I could only be the rainbow the smile the friend the hope the comfort the listner the one who won't walk away the genuine the love that's missing the sunshine To be to someone else what I need myself and not look for anything back... just because.. to be loyal to my friend(s) and give thm all I got and always always knw their is a reason ...sorry for long post please forgive me if its to long

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51