Help??!!

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 20, 2014 3:35pm
via iOS
People of earth please lend me your energy!! I need to save the universe again! Please!
20 Feb
Spirit bomb away, Goku! Our energy is yours!
21 Feb
Thank you! Trying to scare vegeta so he doesn't battle me!
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Feb 21, 2014 3:50pm
via iOS
You can't scare a saiyan warrior! FINAL FLASH
Image_thumb
482 Posts
Feb 21, 2014 4:12pm
via Android

Ummm... huh?

21 Feb
Dragon Ball Z.... It's a wonderful anime lol. It used to come on cartoon network back in the day.
Image_thumb
274 Posts
Feb 21, 2014 7:03pm
via Android

Haaaahaha. Man, one thousand thumbs up to you. Best post probably ever on here.

03 Mar
I agree
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Feb 21, 2014 7:51pm
via iOS
Thank you. It's not easy making multiple accounts for different dbz characters, but it's fun creating dialogues for these characters so thank you for your responses. And if you are wondering who made this it was me.
21 Feb
So ths conversation is not multiple people pretending to be characters off a cartoon but actually you creating a conversation with yourself by creating different accounts using characters off some cartoon? How did you do that? Curious
21 Feb
We'll I was purposely making conversation ls to see how people would react. I made the accounts by using my families different emails. Then I name each person after a character and make conversations
21 Feb
That's pretty cool... I wonder how long you could have kept it going.... I couldn't figure it out ..lol..was their 2 or 3 fake accounts??
21 Feb
3 fake accounts
21 Feb
Well you had me I even asked my brother what a saiyan warrior was... I wish u had let it go on a little longer
Image_thumb
62 Posts
Feb 22, 2014 12:14am
via Android

I work very lite today ok

22 Feb
Good job barbra :-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51