Online Flirtation

6 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
216 Posts
Mar 10, 2014 1:16am
via Android

Ladies, please help me understand something - why is it that females are willing to flirt with a guy online, but when we approach you in real life, you avoid us like some sort of sexual offenders?

10 Mar
Most girls are shy to that.. At least I am at first. Also some guys come on way too strong and it's actually scary.. Like sexual predator scary.. Haha I don't want to be called sweet cheeks if I just met you
10 Mar
Sweet cheeks? Lol with? That's when you give the creep a swift kick to the groin
10 Mar
Well, there's very little risk invovled. No touching, no grabbing, just talking. And if that goes someplace we don't like, we can leave or block if we feel uncomfortable. It's safe, basically.
10 Mar
Yeah I think it's easier to talk online because then I don't feel as weird and I'm not a touchy feel person and I'm so afraid of him coming on way 2 strong at first! It's easier for me talking online.
10 Mar
I just think It's rude - I mean, I can talk to a female like a human being in person and she treats me like a sickness, but when I'm online, everyone wants to chat it up and be flirty
Icon_missing_thumb
38 Posts
Mar 10, 2014 3:24am
via Android

Terry I wouldn't know that one I'm a blunt person either way. I have no filter. Lol

10 Mar
I've been known to offend a person or two lol, I know exactly what you mean
10 Mar
I just call everything as I see it. Lol I have been kicked off an app for it thou! Lol it was negitive.
10 Mar
Lol Uh oh
Image_thumb
63 Posts
Mar 10, 2014 9:39am
via Android

For me its the looks that guys carry wen they r trying to flirt that I find irritating... Only if I was that strong n could punch them on face.Online ...well I sometimes get irritated wid online flirting too.. But its tolerable

Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Mar 10, 2014 9:53am
via Android

Cuz its safe. No one there to judge and 99 out of 100 times you alrdy know its just staying with some flirting.

Image_thumb
185 Posts
Mar 10, 2014 9:58am
via iOS
I think (here we go get ready for another rant) 
Girls (and guys) find it so much easier to flirt online, you're not face to face, the things you say are influenced by your emotions at the very second and it's easier to write something to someone's inbox rather than front up in person. I guess it kind of intimidates the girls you're talking about when you bring the flirtation to the real life. Because that way it's all up front and to someone else's literal face. Then again it depends on the girl and the guy in question but that there is my personal opinion, take it or leave it. (I however would have no problem with having a guy who I had been flirting with approach me because you see I won't flirt if I don't mean something (like a friendship or more) by it, so I've nothing to worry about when it all of a sudden "gets real" ) that's all, I'm out. 
10 Mar
Completely agree with you. A guy approaching you in a bar can sometimes full on and/or unwanted. However compared to online you can easily ignore, block or flirt back. I on the other hand have no problem talking to guys, unfortunately doesn't happen particularly very often.
10 Mar
Oh me either princess! Guys just don't chat me up in real life?! But online there's heaps of apparently nice guys who want to talk. I just cannot comprehend the difference except a filter on my photo and the fact that they don't have to put up with my personality in person!
10 Mar
Nah you are stunning, far too many douches in real life and the good guys emerge online. :-)
10 Mar
I see what you mean - if I like how a girl looks I have no problem approaching her, very few are mature or intelligent enough to carry a conversation though - I usually leave the conversation scratching my head wondering "what the heck is her problem" - I would approach you in a second Madeline, believe it!
11 Mar
Guys dont chat up in real life cuz they are scared as hell haha. Its pretty easy to get shot down by a bad aproach. Ironicly its letting go of that fear that makes it alot less likely to happen :-)
Icon_missing_thumb
122 Posts
Mar 10, 2014 8:52pm
via Android

You are probably creepy in person, bro. It's all in the eyes.

10 Mar
10 Mar
So I've been told - I've been described as 'intimidating', but I just call those chicks sissies - woman up!
10 Mar
Lol! I've had guy friends who would be kinda odd and intimidating in person but were awesome at conversation on the internet. I don't fully understand it

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51