Best preworkout for a girl?

7 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 16, 2014 2:28am
via iOS
I'm having trouble picking the best preworkout. I've tried one that worked great, but it would wear off just as quick as it came on.

I need something that'll give me a good boost to last me throughout my workout. Thanks!
09 Jul
My favorite preworkout for either sex is optimum nutrition amino energy. I like green apple and blue raspberry.
09 Jul
You can get it almost anywhere they sell supps. Its great because it has all the essential amino acids for pre and post workout plus the energy
Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Mar 16, 2014 2:30am
via Android

You mean foodwise right?

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 16, 2014 2:31am
via iOS
A supplement , a powder that I can add to some water, not in pill form.
Image_thumb
201 Posts
Mar 16, 2014 8:08am
via Android

Hey Heather, toned and fem fire are two I've heard are very good for women. Fem Fire isn't very "well known" so you might have to order online but one of my lady clients said it gives you a natural energy boost. None of that tingling of the face energy us guy's like from ours! Hope you enjoy it

Apr 12, 2014 8:50pm
via iOS
I use shakeology and it works great for me! I use it as a meal replacement for the meal before my workout and wait half hour until I don't feel too full before I start exercising!
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 12, 2014 9:26pm
via iOS
Pollen burst by Youngevity. It's not so strong that it will give you the shakes but it will make you sweat more with a little more 'oomph' to your energy. I drink it shortly before Zumba classes since the class is an hour long.
Image_thumb
8 Posts
May 4, 2014 6:06pm
via Android

I use the Natures Bounty Optimum Solutions Vitamins and Protein shakes. They offer Chocolate and Vanilla. Give great energy and it is really delicious. You can add it to water or milk. I prefer mine w All Natural Original Almond Soy Milk. It is pretty damn good if I do say so myself. You can also add it to stuff like oatmeal, cookie batter, etc... if you'd like to fuel yourself through the day. It taste really good and is smooth to drink. You don't even need a blender to mix it. Just a spoon lol unless you want to add bananas and things.  I bought mine from Kmart the vanilla is $16.99 and the chocolate is $17.99 and they have it where if you buy one you get the second free, which is a great deal!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51