Looking for success stories with weight loss.

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Mar 20, 2014 3:20am
via Android

Success stories are so inspirational and motivating for me. Does anyone have any they'd like to share?

The only time I've ever lost a substantial amount of weight was after my first son. It wasn't healthy and wasn't by choice. ( technically I suppose it was a choice but it wasn't on purpose) Between work, being a new & single mom. I just didn't have time to care for myself. I don't want to do that again, now a mommy of four ( with the help of my husband) I want to take control of my body again. I'm literally a blob right now with no energy. I need my body back, I need my life back.

20 Mar
Well in 2011 I went from 243 to about 206. I started eating healthy along with bodybyvi and working out 5 days a week and 30 minutes a day.
23 Mar
What is bodybyvi? And that amazing! I'm only down 2.5 pounds but its been only a week so that's a good amount.
05 Apr
Nikki it's a great product that helps you lose weight and gain lean muscle! You should someone in your area who sales it! It's worth it!
Image_thumb
70 Posts
Mar 20, 2014 5:00am
via Android

This app really works. Must find reason and commit to it. Started in may and lost 45 lbs. Went from 44 to 36 waist. Don't beat yourself over this in the beginning. Keep pushing forward.

20 Mar
My biggest reason is my 90% chance of becoming a diabetic. I was an insulin dependant gestational diabetic in my last pregnancy. With many close relatives with diabetes and my weight... its highly likely to happen. I want to avoid that at all costs for as long as I can. I'd love to be able to run and play with my kids rather than sitting on the side. Smh @ myself. Its definitely time for change. Thank you for sharing. Its great that your success is linked to this app!
20 Mar
You're welcome. Have to the same issues in my family. Want to kick off my thirties on the right foot.
20 Mar
Image_thumb
209 Posts
Apr 5, 2014 12:49pm
via iOS
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Apr 26, 2014 3:12pm
via iOS
Lost 28lbs in 2 1/2 months. Had no energy or motivation before but now I can't stop moving :) I'm trianing at the gym between 4-5 times a week. 1 full body workout with weights for the muscle and the rest of the days I do 30-45 minutes interval cardio( run 1 minute with 1 minute walk) on a treadmill and 5-6 abs workout. The interval cardio is amazing....you burn off a lot of calories and in starting to have more cardio :)
Image_thumb
85 Posts
Apr 26, 2014 5:52pm
via Android

I had my daughter in August.  I weighed 170 after.  I started working out in november cuz I had a c-section. I went from 170 to 135 in 2.5 months. It was great.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51