Motivation please!

3 posts | Original | Recent
3 Posts
Mar 20, 2014 10:02pm
via iOS
I need a workout buddy! Or something to keep me going. I feel like giving up but I really want my belly toned than it is. Any motivational ideas? That would be great :)
20 Mar
מה קורה יזונה ?
731 Posts
Mar 20, 2014 11:06pm
via iOS
In the beginning when I started to workout I had zero motivation.

But I noticed that I felt really good after I finished my workout, and everytime I didn't felt like working out i whould think to myself "you remember how good you felt last time?" I wanted to feel like that again. I didn't had to work out fore long. 5 minnutes was plenty. After i had made a habit off it it was easy to add in longer workouts.

Then I got myself a workout program, one I found intresting and with lots of variation. That kept me going fore a while after that.

When I started to see results and I whould take off my shirt and my friends whould be all like " wow you look good!" Knowing that my hard work payed off was what motivated me.

Now after 17 mounts I workout because I love it and I love to see what I can do with my body and pushing myself.

My point is that you have to find what motivates you. We can't give you tips and tricks to stay motivated. You have to motivate yourself, and find you why you want to do what you do.
Good looks?
Just feelings good about yourself?
It's up to you to deside why you want to do what you do, and if that why is strong enough you Will do whatyou have to do.
21 Mar
Thank you very much. Was helpful :)
60 Posts
Mar 21, 2014 12:23am
via Android

I can be your moral support if you want, but STAY DETERMINED. You have to want it, vision it and taste it. You'll get there soon if you put up the effort.

21 Mar
That would be great please ! (:
21 Mar
Alright got you! Get it in!! Tomorrow is a new day!
21 Mar
Okay . So how we gonna do this ? :)
21 Mar
A toned belly needs Cardio, Water and a good ab & leg routine with solid rest days. Gotta get you a workout. I'll suggest more overtime. If you have a kik I can give motivation pics, if not I'll just encourage you from comments.
21 Mar
Without definitions close,try Rapid Fire Obliques & MidSection Drill. Also incorporate some yoga.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51