Your workout rutines?

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 23, 2014 11:54am
via Android

Hi

I want to know how many times a week you workout and what? For two months now Ive been doing 6-7 workouts a week. I climb and swim twice a week and do kettlebell or abs and pushups 3 times a week. Ive had some problems with my knee so I dont run anymore at all. 2 months to summer here in Finland. So still got time to get ripped haha :D

23 Mar
I've just started a new 6 day split routine.. I get bored very quickly so try and change it up every 4 weeks or so. So right now Mondays are quads and hamstrings days, Tuesdays chest and biceps, Wednesdays Cardio and abs, Thursdays back and calves Fridays shoulders and triceps Saturdays Cardio and abs again. At the same time I also do zumba once/twice a week as well as Electro muscle stimulation training once a week and some form of yoga/stretching everyday. I live in South Africa so the weather is pretty good here most of the time so I...
23 Mar
I do different exercise every day , my aim is to workout daily
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 23, 2014 12:35pm
via Android

Wow... cool. You seem to be very deticated! Ive visited Africa a few times but only northern africa. Its so warm there

Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Mar 23, 2014 12:40pm
via Android

3 days of lifting. In a upperbody and lowerbody split. Focussing mainly on compound lifts. And if i feel like it i add a extra day of cardio in. Usually some boxing.

Image_thumb
52 Posts
Mar 23, 2014 12:52pm
via Android

Yeah Northern Africa is quite extreme with the hot weather, at least we have cold winters here and our summer is the best..so we do have the best weather here. You should visit SA next time, you won't be disappointed!

Image_thumb
130 Posts
Mar 23, 2014 12:55pm
via Android

I try and do 10 workouts a day 6 days a week. Hurts but soo worth the pain. :)

31 Mar
Damn girl I feel lazy in comparison haha
Image_thumb
482 Posts
Mar 24, 2014 4:58pm
via Android

Basketball...strength training...mainly sometimes circut training and sometimes play football

Image_thumb
274 Posts
Mar 24, 2014 5:21pm
via Android

4-day body split with one day for cardio

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51