Food and workout tips?

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Apr 30, 2014 1:38pm
via Android

Hello everyone! I like to think I eat healthy on a regular basis with a few slips here and there, we are human beings so I can't guilt myself for a small treat every once and a while :p

But I have this last bit of stubborn belly and inner thigh that won't go away no matter how much cardio or core workouts I do D= Does anyone have any suggestions for dietary changes or combinations that I'm not thinking of? Maybe some other exercises that aren't very common but work really well?

Image_thumb
512 Posts
Apr 30, 2014 1:46pm
via Android

Build some muscles, so you burn more calories when you do cardio.

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Apr 30, 2014 1:54pm
via Android

How much muscle? I have quite a bit as I work a labor job and I do some weight training at the gym

Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Apr 30, 2014 3:04pm
via Android

Consistancy is key. And everyone is a lil different but those slips usually have to dissapear to get that last part away. The more fat you have the easier it is to get it away. The last part are always the hardest.

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Apr 30, 2014 3:14pm
via Android

Okay thank you! I find if I cut out everything completely and have no slips when I do slip is usually really bad! :( but I have found healthier choices in the event of a craving which I think is helping

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 30, 2014 4:13pm
via Android

can i do two programe in single workout session?

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Apr 30, 2014 4:15pm
via Android

Well I dont see why you wouldn't be able to. I do many programs in a single session

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 30, 2014 5:00pm
via Android

thanks for advice.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51