Intimidation of the sexes

6 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
216 Posts
Jun 2, 2014 7:18am
via Android

I want the opinions of guys and girls on this one - who do you think is more intimidated by who - are guys more intimidated by approaching the ladies or are ladies more intimidated by approaching guys?

02 Jun
I choose being intimidated by girls. Approaching one girl or being approached by one girl is fine, but when they are in group... I feel like I'm gonna be eaten... lol
02 Jun
I think guys are more intimidated..while gals are just shy
04 Jun
I think guys are more intimidated by girls, I think girls are more likely to judge you up front, but I could be wrong
04 Jul
I think it just depends on who you are and how confident you are. :-)
Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Jun 2, 2014 9:48am
via Android

Usually guys are more intimidated to approach girls. Which isnt strange since we guys put so much pressure and related self worth in those ecounters. Which doesnt mean girls cant be scared shittless to approach someone.

Image_thumb
23 Posts
Jun 19, 2014 1:07pm
via Android

I'm terrified of approaching guys. I think I'm gonna be single forever :/

Image_thumb
185 Posts
Jun 19, 2014 1:11pm
via iOS
In my opinion it depends on the intention of the individual. Personally I am very shy when it comes to approaching anyone that I am unfamiliar with, regardless of gender and reason for me approaching them. However if I am attracted to a guy then I'm often outwardly confident but inwardly curling up into a little ball and rocking back and forth) 
26 Jun
I'd approach you in a second miss :-)
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jun 25, 2014 4:28pm
via Android

Guys intimidated by girls

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jul 4, 2014 3:50am
via Android

Depends on the person. With some people I'm very confident.. While others make me feel like I'm awkward and in high school again.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51