Low carb diet or atkins diet?

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jun 22, 2014 9:30pm
via Android

Hi.everyone.i wanted to know what is a better diet to go on? Low carb diet or atkins.diet? I want to lose weight, but then.after i.lose.it i want to.tone.up my body so i.can.have more.confidence.in myself & be happy. So what would yuh guys recommend?

23 Jun
Mediterranean
23 Jun
Is that hard?
Image_thumb
953 Posts
Jun 23, 2014 12:35am
via Android

Paleo

23 Jun
Okay thanks
Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Jun 23, 2014 7:28am
via Android

Easiest way imo is to reduce the amount of grain products you eat. And replace those with high protein foods or with vegtables. So cut back on bread, pasta and the likes. These foods arent bad for you perce. But they hold high amounts of kcal per 100 grams. And require high amounts to fill ur apetite.

This is in my mind the easiest and most practical way to start and take control over your kcal intake.

23 Jun
yea i know.i dont really eat that much bread or pasta or the likes i.eat them once in awhile but not that much & i eat.fruits & vegetables more but dont seem.to be.losing the weight & do yuh go.on a.diet or do yuh have one that huh would recommend?
24 Jun
Start eating less fruit. They arent bebeficial that much for weighloss. Write down what you eat for a few days. Evertything!! It will be very very easy to see the flaws.
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jun 23, 2014 8:17am
via Android

You can't go wrong with clean or raw.

Icon_missing_thumb
14 Posts
Jun 23, 2014 8:02pm
via Android

Thats a tough one... its a matter of personal preference i think....but personally i easily lost alot of weight counting carbohydrates as opposed to calories.

23 Jun
Yea it is & i always count the calories & look at the servings is.that bad?
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jun 23, 2014 9:56pm
via Android

I found eating heathily really hard too because its soooo easy to overeat and have things that you probably shouldnt have if you are wanting to get fit. Thats why i thought i would try herbalife because its quick and healthy but has quite low calories ...so basically all the work is done for you haha

23 Jun
Oh okay & yea eating healthy for me is hard & my mom.always makes healthy food but for its hard to eat healthy sometimes & yea.i.wanted to.try that but i wasnt sure.if that was hard on going on.herbalife
24 Jun
Yeah its really hard, especially snacking healthily because a piece of fruit really does not keep me satisfied! I have my herbalife shakes for breakfast because i tend not to eat much of my breakfast in the mornings. And i take one to work just incase i start getting hungry i can just drink it while im working because technicallyyyy its not eating so you cant get in trouble haha! That way i dont end up starving myself for hours too because thats when your body starts to store fat as well
Icon_missing_thumb
14 Posts
Jun 24, 2014 1:56am
via Android

No, I don't think it's bad. From my point of view it's good to pay attention to everything as long as a person maintains a healthy perspective.

24 Jun
Oh okay, thanks

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51