Why you feel good about your etnicity?

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 17, 2014 3:12pm
via Android

Im personally half polish and half basque and sometimes i feel like i dont belong to any of these two countries..

17 Jul
You can find bigger thing to belong for,
17 Jul
I'm a mix of MANY different backgrounds. I don't feel good or bad about that, I feel good about who I am and the people I'm with
17 Jul
You dont have to. Be a pioneer and start one here.
17 Jul
You be the background your grandchildren will talk about
Image_thumb
385 Posts
Jul 17, 2014 7:04pm
via Android

Love where you live! .. I've lived all over UK and made it my home...

Looked at local history went and seen local artifacts, became proud and supported them. I made it my home...never lost accent thou. Im a mix of Scottish, Irish, German and English ..

I live and born in England but can live anywhere in the world with above advice...and after our 3 weeks of sun (summer) I generally wish I do!

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 17, 2014 7:08pm
via Android

Thank you. You're so right!

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 17, 2014 9:43pm
via Android

I'm half Belorussian and half Ukrainian, but whole my life I live in Belarus so I think that I'm Belorussian

Image_thumb
27 Posts
Jul 28, 2014 4:17pm
via iOS
I'm white African. 
Physically I like my cool undertoned skin, and my curves. (White African = very mixed background, not all ancestors are even Caucasian). 

Otherwise I'm still proudly South-African because of our beautiful country, strong and creative people and amazing mix of people and cultures. 
Within that I am also proud to be Afrikaner, although there are some parts of Afrikaner history and culture which I do not support at all. 
Image_thumb
55 Posts
Jul 28, 2014 4:46pm
via iOS
I'm against nationalism, being proud of my ethnicity, horoscope, or anything else that I had no choice in. These sorts of things but up barriers between people. I take pride in my computer skills, in the friends that I have, my sense of humor, and my impact on the world around me. 
Do you think bill gates is proud because he is part Irish? If you want to be great then be proud of your accomplishments, and other people will be proud of you too.
28 Jul
But knowing your ethnicity is apart of knowing your culture. If you take away ethnicity you take away the separation of cultures. Culture is good. Why get rid of it?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51