Bikini comp questions?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jul 30, 2014 6:02am
via Android

Hey everyone :)
My ultimate goal is to train for a bikini competition, until then I'm happy training to get stronger every day!

I'm focused and motivated right now, but also very realistic. Right now I'm at most 26% body fat (using a bf calculator not a body fat instrument so that may be inaccurate) and most bikini girls are between 15-20% soooo my questions:

-Are there any mommas out there who competed post baby?
-How long to lower body fat by 6-10%?
-Any tips pertaining to bikini comps?

I just like to have as much information from a many sources as possible. It's the glutton in me :)

30 Jul
I haven't seen u in bikini
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jul 30, 2014 6:13am
via Android

Hello friends..
I want to build up chest and shoulder

Image_thumb
45 Posts
Jul 30, 2014 7:09am
via Android

Regarding body fat...It gets progresively harder to lose fat. As it takes more and more calories to burn the remaining fat. But for now I think you can get off to a good start. I think at about 18-15% is when you'll start to 'plateau'. So gaining a bit of muscle will help with the calorie burning.

But I don't know if muscles are a no-no in a bikini competition. You might wanna check that out.

It took me 2 months to shed 8 kilos. I worked out hard. And my diet could have been a wee bit better. But yeah that's me. I think it's safe to say you'll follow a similar graph. Then again your body is unique. So start working out. Your body will talk to you, listen to it and figure out what's best for you :)

30 Jul
And congratulations on the baby :)
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jul 30, 2014 6:07pm
via Android

Thank you for the support Faisal I've been doing a lot of research and muscle is exactly what I need to gain in order to burn that remaining stubborn fat so your information is helpful. You're right about theĀ  plateau around 18% so I'm planning on learning to eat cleaner. I'd love to compete feeling I've learned tons from it, so thank you for your input

30 Jul
Not a problem. Good luck on your journey. :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51