Coffee is healthy, right?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jul 31, 2014 2:55pm
via Android

Hi yall. I feel like brewing a fresh cup after working out!! But then I'm like, wait is this a healthy idea? Wahhhh?!?!

31 Jul
Reports I've read say after a workout caffeine (not particular a coffee) has benefits that to me is good enough to have a coffee..life is for living after all but watch sugar and milk as other have said :-)
08 Aug
Really would like to talk to you about this message, when your time permits.
Image_thumb
731 Posts
Jul 31, 2014 3:02pm
via iOS
It's up to you. Coffeine is toxic so no it's not healthy as it's ment to kill things. But it's probably not going to hurt you at all.
But if you're trying to loose weight, you probably want to avoid to much of that cream, milk and suger ;)
Icon_missing_thumb
23 Posts
Jul 31, 2014 3:23pm
via iOS
A cup of coffee can be good for you! It speeds up your metabolism  but try to lay off too much creamer or sugar.
31 Jul
So does amphetamine.
31 Jul
Hi Dan, coffee has been around for hundreds of years. What if I told you and showed you there is an healthier 100% organic coffees, teas, etc. Wouldn't you like to know more about this?
Image_thumb
274 Posts
Aug 1, 2014 12:45am
via Android

Coffee without sugar and creamer is actually good for you. There are plenty of healthy antioxidants in a cup. If you are worried about caffeine, the human body can safely consume around 400mg of caffeine per day. A normal cup of coffee has around 80 to 100 mg of caffeine, depending on the roast. The lighter the coffee, usually has more caffeine. The only thing that sucks about coffee is that it stains your teeth and gives you stank breath

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51