Does anyone know of a good yoga app or some apps of yoga?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Aug 8, 2014 3:49am
via Android

Im looking for some good yoga apps, that can help me with lose weight. Does anyone know of good yoga apps or websites at least? Any suggestions, would be great thanks!

08 Aug
Daily yoga
08 Aug
Yea i checked that one, but my phone couldnt get it, because.it said that it wasnt compatible for that app
09 Aug
No but I know an awesome free ebook from the bihar school of yoga called 'asana, mudra, bandha' . A must have for serious yogis
10 Aug
Oh okay, thanks pinky p :)
10 Aug
Daily yoga has lots of free routines, good video, and meditation music, then you can pay for more advanced routines
1618701_10151906171657217_1051270632_n_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 9, 2014 10:14pm
via Android

Sworkit has some yoga and pilates sequences. It's pretty good, great complement to Workout Trainer. Though their latest version doesn't work as well on my phone anymore, but it was just released so I'm sure they'll work out the kinks soon, and others don't seem to have issues with it.

10 Aug
Thanks ill see
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Aug 10, 2014 12:13am
via Android

All in one yoga is really good. Has a mac app too. I personally really like Piyo right now. It's a beachbody workout.

10 Aug
Thanks, yea i want to.try that ill see how it.goes but.thanks :)
Image_thumb
45 Posts
Aug 10, 2014 8:31pm
via Android

I dont think there are any good apps, at least not on Android.

I go to classes...but do Check out the blog

yogajournal.com

I use it to browse through challenge poses to do. But there is a lot of stuff on there that you might find useful.

Hope this helped.

11 Aug
Thanks

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51