Love handles

3 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Aug 24, 2014 7:27pm
via Android

Help. I'm 113 pounds. I'm not fat. I recently gained 18 pounds in the last year. Also gained some pretty annoying love handles. What can I do to get rid of them. I eat fast food alot because I work there. I drink alot of soda too. I know I need to cut soda out. Please give me some advise. Besides about cutting out fast food and soda. Thanks.

10 Sep
I know it sounds really painful... but cutting out as much processed foods as you can is awesome for you. You control the salt and more importantly the sugar intake. Sugar. All Sugar, including agave and honey, is addictive and horrendous for you. I still enjoy oreos and ice cream, but I make my own soups and entrees when I can. Pinterest is very helpful. Good luck!
Image_thumb
29 Posts
Sep 8, 2014 11:39pm
via Android

It's all about calories in and out, that soda and junk food adds a ton of calories you have to burn off. Just try eating as healthy as you can, and work out as often as you can and they'll quickly disappear.

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Sep 10, 2014 8:14pm
via Android

HIIT is good for losing un wanted fat. And morning stretching helps too (slowly but it does help) just cross one leg over the other, grab you wrist over you head and lean to the side; hold for 10 seconds each side, three times a day

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51