Hello everyone :)

2 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Oct 5, 2014 10:08pm
via Android

Hello, I literally signed up here about 20 minutes ago and figured id introduce myself, my name is Britt, I live in the icy cold land that is CAnada, Im 22 and my ideal goal weight is between 120-130 so thats around 30 pounds to lose. I want to lose weight and then tone up. I need someone to keep me moticated, I love going to the gym but lose interest quickly if I dont dont have someone reminding me why I need to go I always end up procrastinating and then never going back for months at a time. I would also like to look for workout routines, I normally just sit in the elliptical for 45 minutes then go home but that doesnt really help my entire body out. So i figures this site couls help me. If anybody would like to be my partner that would be greatly appeeciated. Someone to keep me motivated, and I them, we can trade recipes and such. Sorry for the large wall of text. Thanks again guys :)

05 Oct
Welcome Brittany :-) you've made a huge first step so now let's get after it!!!! That body's not gonna tighten itself! :)
05 Oct
05 Oct
06 Oct
Messaged you
171 Posts
Oct 6, 2014 2:31pm
via Android

Hello and welcome (just keeping this topic active)  :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51