Unsafe neighborhood to run...

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
24 Posts
Oct 27, 2014 10:27pm
via Android

Alright so I enjoy running alot, but in my city it is not safe at all to run day or night. Cops will mistake you as someone fleeing from the police or you can get shot by several gang communities... So I unfortunately live in this rotten city and can't move yet as I'm going through school and work... Can't give up my degree...
Any who does anyone have any good ideas for cardio inside... I want the effects of running but not jogging in place.. That is the most boring exercise in my opinion

27 Oct
Youtube MMA workouts?
28 Oct
There always a rich side drive there if u can and run lol i did that a long time a go and now i live in the same place i run lol. may get plant fitness $10 no contract are gold gym $36 a month.
Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Oct 27, 2014 10:36pm
via iOS
Are there any spaces you can do court suicides? Stair running? Box jumps? I started out on Skimble doing indoor HIIT workouts and have loads created on my profile which'll kick the shit outta YA! They range from 5mins to 60mins
27 Oct
I have a 1250 square foot basement never thought about the open space before would that work
Image_thumb
520 Posts
Oct 27, 2014 10:37pm
via Android

Drive to a track somewhere away from the shit there must be some place where it's safe to jog, the whole city won't be restricted from jogging unless it's Afghanistan or some place.. get in touch with your friends maybe and jog in a group cops are unlikely to shoot at a group of friends jogging in sweatpants with earplugs plugged in and going at a steady 5 to 6 mph.. they are trained professionals and aren't allowed to open fire on just a whif

27 Oct
The closest city is over 45 min away I can't take three hours out of my day to go there exercise then go home.. I have a two year old son
27 Oct
Ah sorry for misjudging the realities of life for you try hiit or stationary cycling or just use the campus where you are studying for jogging or look for public pool around you or just do prison workouts you'll find great many online
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Oct 27, 2014 10:43pm
via Android

Sorry but you're doomed, lel jk

Indoor is your answer! XD

Image_thumb
821 Posts
Oct 27, 2014 10:57pm
via Android

Well if your neighborhood is that unsafe you shouldn't run outside. Is joining a gym an option? If not you can do a lot of cardio at home. Blast some music so it's not so boring. At home you can do mountain climbers, burpees, jumping lunges, plank, pushups, bicycle crunch. Your options are endlesss. You can youtube mike Chang crazy home cardio that will kick your ass

27 Oct
Not many here but I'll check out the ones that are must be something good
Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Oct 27, 2014 11:21pm
via iOS
Hell yeah that would work! Sprint suicides, side hops, BURPEES, mountain climbers, squat jumps. The possibilities are endless as they are painful!!! Check out some of my workouts like "sweat till you bleed" to get an idea of the exercises.
28 Oct
Sweet thanks I'll do that never thought about it being more than a basement lol

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51