K I K

4 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
83 Posts
Oct 27, 2014 11:44pm
via Android

Does anyone else find it easier to chat on their. A good friend of mine told me about it and it's so much easier. This app needs to improve its messenging. My K I K is jaytray1989. Always looking for workout/motivation partners

28 Oct
True that well my Kik is Raja_Abdullah
28 Oct
What is k i k ?
28 Oct
Like whatsapp Bbm or other million apps out there
Icon_missing_thumb
83 Posts
Oct 28, 2014 5:22am
via Android

It's a messaging app. It's so much easier then the chat on here.

Image_thumb
55 Posts
Oct 28, 2014 3:08pm
via Android

I haven't noticed any problem with the messaging in this app. Maybe people don't answer you because you're a little creepy. :)

28 Oct
Haha it just have bugs with the notifications and takes a lot of time to open up a message plus there is no threaded view whereas there are great many apps out there which do the job perfectly
Icon_missing_thumb
83 Posts
Oct 28, 2014 3:15pm
via Android

That's possible. Could be could be. Have you figured out the whole carbs thing for pcos?

28 Oct
I posted that in the "Women's locker room" forum and I was looking for moral support from women who could relate. I was not looking for men to tell me to go to the doctor like I was an idiot, or tell me what they thought their mom did.
28 Oct
Well I apologize that my suggestion upset you. I was just trying to be helpful. And as you can tell when you look at recent posts it doesn't specify what forum it was posted under. I was sincerely asking if you had found a solution. Sorry for any frustration or anger I might have caused you. I really hope you get it figured out.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51