Belly bump problems!

12 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Nov 5, 2014 2:07pm
via Android

I have a very small amount of belly fat, and I am having the hardest time getting rid of it. I need a good guide to a flat stomach. The rest of my body is toned and healthy! I do ab workouts religiously but I feel as if I'm building muscle under my fat! Any advise would help.

05 Nov
That's exactly what you're doing...building muscle under your fat! You need to train all muscle groups-muscle burns fat!! Mix weight training with some cardio and keep your diet clean and you'll see AMAZING results!
06 Nov
I have the same problem.. Cardio has miniscule results of you only have a little fat.. But it may work for you since you already eat clean.. I'd say up your cardio frequency and see what happens.. Good luck!
Image_thumb
49 Posts
Nov 5, 2014 2:17pm
via iOS
Have you tried running? I'd stop with the ab workouts for a while and just focus on jogging/running for a while. Best of luck to you!
Image_thumb
1 Post
Nov 5, 2014 2:19pm
via Android

Also you'd be surprised how much is diet and water. I just did this clean eating diet for a month and I will tell you right now my stomach has never been flatter. I have two kids ages 2 and 4 and I still have more goals to reach but the ebook by instafemme fitness was my best investment. I lost so much weight and felt great. I'm not so strict about the diet now but I'm on a way tighter budget than I was before. Check into the book though. I'm down 15 lbs because of that and another 11 from this app....

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Nov 5, 2014 2:44pm
via Android

I have ate healthy and have been dieting for as long as I can remember but it's like my metabolism has come to a complete Stop. I'm headed to the gym today to do a full cardio day!

05 Nov
I wish you luck! Let me know if it works out for you... :)
Image_thumb
46 Posts
Nov 5, 2014 3:07pm
via Android

My suggestion for you would be do abs three times a week there is no reason to overdue them because they need to rest just like all your other muscles, and for that belly your trying to get rid of if you don't mind taking fat burners you can try hydroxicut that should help what it does is that it increases your bodys core temperature causing you to burn fat and more calories also trying wearing a waist trimmer when you do you cardio to get that area pumping with sweat.

Image_thumb
159 Posts
Nov 5, 2014 4:35pm
via Android

I think everyone should report the obnoxious retard on this forum harassing Biyya.  I think you know who I am talking about.

Click on 'options' below his message and 'flag as inappropriate' . This is an application for decent people.  

05 Nov
Sorry* I meant Kari .. I already reported him myself :)
05 Nov
A few like that here. I agree. Report the idiot
06 Nov
Looks like it worked. Don't see him around now. lol
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Nov 6, 2014 11:24am
via Android

Just read through the posts. Thank you all for the information you've given the original poster, because it was helpful to me also.

Image_thumb
327 Posts
Nov 6, 2014 11:32am
via Android

Sometimes wheat and certain food can cause bloating,ive never heard of muscle under fat,because.you would be working that part of the body hence the muscle,lots of hiit classes work well,try burpees and planks,and try goung wheat free,theres some really healthy yoga diets but quite restrictive

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Nov 6, 2014 2:03pm
via Android

Oh by the way. what is lovehandles?

09 Nov
Just those annoying flubber that hangs above your pants
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Nov 6, 2014 9:30pm
via Android

Hi

Image_thumb
55 Posts
Nov 7, 2014 2:06am
via Android

Maybe you're preggers.

Image_thumb
122 Posts
Nov 9, 2014 1:26pm
via Android

Do exercises like
- fire hydrant
- windshields
- side plank twists
- russian twists
- mountain climber
- burpees
- in and outs

Lets burn some fat
Remember sweat is fat crying

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51