Meditate / Deep questions for everyone

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Nov 18, 2014 5:44am
via iOS
Pick one and feel free to replied if you want to!

1. If you could send a message to the entire world, what would you say in 30 seconds?

2. If you could go back in time and change one thing you regret ( or not), what would it be?
18 Nov
Losing my v card to my ex because know u found a great guy and I wish it was him instead
18 Nov
I get your point. But don't regret it. before this happened, I guess you had feeling for him first which isn't a bad thing. Everything happens for a reason! :)
18 Nov
Trying to be what everyone expect of you. And you will no longer be.
19 Nov
I have the same issue as you but I'm working on doing things that please me now, not just because I want to fit in a group.
21 Mar
I would change how I treated people. I was kinda a bitch and I was only nice if I wanted something. I talked crap about people who we're my friends and I'm not proud of if
Image_thumb
382 Posts
Nov 18, 2014 11:10am
via Android

I'm bipolar and was very sick for years, which lead me to do a huge amount of things I could regret. I don't see any point in regretting though, what's done is done and there's no way to change it. I sometimes get stuck in thinking about the horrible things I've done and what I put myself through, and then I turn my mind around by doing a mindfulness exercise or something. There's no way to look than forward. Looking in the rear view mirror won't get me anywhere.

18 Nov
Great attitude!! I wish you all the best in future..:):)
18 Nov
Thank you, Vishal!
19 Nov
I like your positivity! Very inspiring, thanks for sharing!
Image_thumb
38 Posts
Nov 18, 2014 2:18pm
via Android

Not taking care of myself first. Very hard lesson.

19 Nov
Yes, but like we said its never too late to do things right. You can do it :) !
19 Nov
Thanks Mary K
Image_thumb
222 Posts
Nov 18, 2014 2:24pm
via Android

1.) I would say to unplug and take some time each day to reflect on the purpose for which you have been created. So many people are miserable because they are not fulfilling the purpose for which they were created.

2.) I regret not living life to fulfill my purpose. I instead tried to assimilate into the environment around me.

19 Nov
It's a powerful message! I even think that it concerns me so bad! Thank you for sharing
20 Nov
Thanks for starting the discussion

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51