I'm a couch potato.

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Nov 21, 2014 9:00pm
via Android

I want to start exercising. I want to be healthy. I do nothing but sit and do schoolwork or play video games. It's time for a change.
I did a 7 minute Circuit training workout the day before yesterday day and my body hurts! It's discouraging to not be able to do even simple workouts. But, like Magikarp , I've got to Struggle until I become a bad ass Water Dragon.

22 Nov
You'll get there, just keep at it.
Image_thumb
327 Posts
Nov 21, 2014 9:11pm
via Android

Well done,take it slowly,working up to three times a week,healthy diet

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Nov 22, 2014 7:13am
via iOS
For me, exercising's been one of those things that just kicked at a certain time in my life. I had a phase when I was a pre-teen where I obsessed over Rocky movies, and wanted to be him.. so I eventually got into sports and learned how to lift heavier. After all those years, working out has grown to be somewhat habitual. If you'd like a friendly suggestion, mine would be to definitely push yourself, but also find room to enjoy yourself as well. Maybe try going to the gym with a friend, or creating some kind of reward system for yourself. Sart slightly more generous, then increase your difficulty as time goes on. I'm pretty big into Star Wars. Here's a pretty simple, yet effective quote said by Yoda: "Experience is the best confidence booster." 
You can do it!! 
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Nov 22, 2014 9:36am
via Android

Yes my legendary magicarp with a bit of determination you will become a gyarados. I don't exercise that much but have started the 7 minute scientific one 5 times a week but even if you do it say 3 times and build up that's good, the 1st week is pretty hard but stick with it it does get easier let me know if you want a training buddie on here.

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Nov 22, 2014 12:47pm
via Android

I am going through the same stuff. Need motivation!

Image_thumb
46 Posts
Nov 22, 2014 10:52pm
via Android

It's Magikarp. But;

If you're losing motivation already, just remember Rome wasn't built in a day. You have to keep pushing yourself and keep your head up, you can do it trust me. Think of it as being a mere magikarp, but one day you'll be a beautiful, badass Gyrados.

Keep going.

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Nov 23, 2014 9:55am

Honestly? I am the couchiest of all couch potato's I know :P 

I joined today and this workout is totally worth it! I know I'll feel it and be crying in pain tomorrow, but right now? Right now I'm happy that I spent half an hour to do some silly workout hopping about the place. If you're trying out this new exercise thing, why don't you try a diet type thing as well? I've decided to start the apple cider one, mix one tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar into a glass of water before each meal, as the apples work as a source of pectin which will make you feel fuller and more satisfied when you eat. I'm not changing much else other than no bread :) But I suppose I don't eat much bread anyway...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51