5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Nov 24, 2014 3:26am
via Android

Calling all runners!!!
What are you training for?
What is your target time?

Just ran my latest half marathon in 1:45:42, a personal record! Still striving to be faster.

24 Nov
Getting my mile under 5min and 2 mile under 11 for track
24 Nov
A last min. Marathon this Sunday.Hopefully around 3:50. This next year a 50 miler and to focus on getting my time down to qualify for Boston and possibly 100 miler.In Dec.Im running the Trail of Fears.You have 1 hour to complete a 4.3 mile course if you complete it before time you can relax till the top of hour till you go again.if you don't make it your eliminated. After several times the completion times drops till one person wins.
Image_thumb
365 Posts
Nov 24, 2014 3:55am
via Android

Great job !

Image_thumb
109 Posts
Nov 24, 2014 6:18am
via iOS
I want to run my first half marathon this year :)
19 Dec
And i did it!!! :)
20 Dec
Great job, Anete!
20 Dec
Thanks, Anna! :)
Image_thumb
382 Posts
Nov 24, 2014 8:23am
via Android

My goal when I started running was simply to be able to go out for a run instead of going for a walk. I didn't follow any program (I did in the beginning but it only lead to me not running at all because I found the exercises boring) but now I easily run 3k and with some effort 5k. At this point I don't feel a need to take my running further. I've reached my initial goal. :)

10359514_10152106564873263_2586495067175794729_n_thumb
5 Posts
Nov 24, 2014 4:22pm
via iOS
I wanna run but I worried of everyone watching me
24 Nov
I had the same problem at the beginning.i resolved it by going out for a run very early.i still run early,it is like a habbit but i can run free,even cross city center when crowded,lol
25 Nov
Thanks. I think I will try that. How early?
25 Nov
You have to look around what time active movement starts at your place.i know for sure that if i go out at 5:30-6:30 there is no one,maybe one-two cars passing by.after this time starts a little movement and after 7 there is a lot of people :)
25 Nov
I had the same problem in the beginning too. I solved it by buying fancy running clothes. :D I had a long discussion with the salesperson about if I was ready for tights or not (tights or sweatpants/shorts seems to be something of a breaking point) and I ended up buying tights. I feel a bit self conscious in tights, but then I thought that if people look, let them look. I'm the one working out, they're the lazy ones.
25 Nov
Oh and if you have the possibility, go run on dirt roads or lit running tracks in the woods. It's nicer, less people and it spares your knees and shins.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51