Exercising Too Late!!

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Nov 24, 2014 12:27pm
via Android

I tend to be quite the night owl, but I'm sleeping half the day away. I've found since I've started to exercise I'll be exercising at 9, and when it comes to 1am I cant sleep because I'm so hyped. I guess the only fix is to exercise during the day but I just dont enjoy it during the day.

Image_thumb
365 Posts
Nov 24, 2014 12:50pm
via Android

Morning workouts will show more results as your stomach will be empty and u will burn more fat. Just start doing it and make it a habit! It'll seem second nature after awhile

24 Nov
that means waking up in the morning first hahah :b i've always been up all night, it'd be strange to get up early :b
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Nov 24, 2014 12:51pm
via Android

this is my third night :b but seriously i'm seeing a difference in my stomach already ^^ its starting to look more toned which is what i'm going for. how long have you been a night owl? :b

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Nov 25, 2014 12:57am
via Android

I have always ran or worked out late at night, after 9. I have always seen results! Gained over 10 pounds muscle in the gym when I wanted. Then shed some weight and got down to 5% body fat for running. I dont think time has that much effect as long as you are doing the work.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51