5 posts | Original | Recent
6 Posts
Dec 10, 2014 8:28pm
via Android

Ssoooo...My basis of a healthier me is jogging/running. I do it everyday. Also everyday but Sunday I do a workout with my running. Sometimes a detailed w.o. sometimes a quick 2, one upper n one lower. My question is... Is logging my running stupid ?

1 Post
Dec 10, 2014 11:51pm
via iOS
Definitely not!  You can't improve if you don't measure it.  I usually track the distance, how fast if possible, where ( treadmill, track, asphalt, etc) , and how I felt during the run.
11 Dec
Thanks. Just wasn't sure. I log how long it takes to hit my marks n try to maintain or improve.
4 Posts
Dec 11, 2014 12:34am
via Android

No you keep doing w at you do

11 Dec
Thank you. Love the motivation of this community
11 Dec
You're welcome. Don't let anyone tell you or make you think it's wrong for you to do right not only when comes to fitness but in your other personal experiences
Dec 11, 2014 6:04am

Logging is not only not stupid but it's very wise, you can see what you've done both to improve your workout plan and to keep yourself motivated when needed.

11 Dec
Thank you. I truly appreciate the great feedback. N again, ur challenge gave me that extra push I needed to commit
288 Posts
Dec 13, 2014 3:46pm
via Android

I use nikeplus app to track my runs

13 Dec
Well I use the s health app on my phone. Makes it super easy. Its just someone made a comment about me tracking it. Made me feel dumb. But glad to hear such great feedback

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51