Low Carb and loving it!!!

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Dec 18, 2014 10:42am
via Android

So I am really going to love this App. I already workout but now but with this App I have a personal trainer to get me to the next level. Since Nov. 28 I've gone from 201.8 pounds to 190 pounds. YES !!! That's 11.8 pounds in 21 days. I eat low carb high protein. This has allowed my body to burn FAT for energy instead of CARBS. Honestly even if I wasn't working out at all the weight comes off eating like this (ATKINS LIFESTYLE. ..NOT DIET) But working out even intensified the weight lost. I weigh every THURSDAY and today is Day 21 Week 3. Will post my results later.

18 Dec
That os fantastic
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Dec 18, 2014 1:41pm
via Android

Thanks Donna. Same to you

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Dec 18, 2014 2:03pm
via Android

Hi dear can you tell me what carbs u cut off????  I donot drink soda or eat chocs so its usual for me!  What else should i do to acheive as marvellous results as urs

18 Dec
I replied to you on my page. Hope this helps. Also check out the Atkins App. It's free
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Dec 18, 2014 3:10pm
Morning: Well I drink soda but it's diet which has zero carbs. Right now I have about 30 grams of net carbs a day. The first 2 weeks I only had 20 carbs a day. I lost 10.3 pound in 14 days. Initially it's a lot of water weight and them pure fat. After that you weight loss slows to about 1 to 2 pounds a week depending on your metabolism and how active you are. But to answer your question: For Now I cut out: bread, pasta, grains, potatoes rice, grits...etc...I eat looks of vegetables expect corn and meats..not fried. My topical day may be eggs scramble with cheese and sausage/bacon and snack jello/ peanuts and lunch grilled chicken and strings beans, tonight going to TGIF for dinner so I will have the sizzling chicken and shrimp with cheese and roasted veggies. Now that comes with 2 scoops of mash potatoes WHICH I REQUEST TO LEAVE OFF PLATE and get a side salad. PERFECT low carb dinner with a diet pepsi
04 Jan
I like that u post what u eat. It helps me come up with meal ideas too, thank u:)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51