Need workout partners! :)

4 posts | Original | Recent

10906010_330875243780443_4875772033763461167_n_thumb
1 Post
Jan 12, 2015 8:55pm
via Android

So I need to lose a little weight but mostly just want to tone up my curves! Im a single mom so its hard for me to find people around me to do this with. It looks like theres some really pretty
girls on here so yall help me out! :) Im trying to get this done by the Summer! Lets get it♥

12 Jan
Heey seems like we're on the same boat. Whats up? Whats your routine like?
12 Jan
I just started back working out today and usually I stick with YouTube videos for at home workouts. My favorite is the Victorias Secret 10 min workout. Im trying to get my booty, arms, legs and back toned up as well as tummy. What about you
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 12, 2015 10:47pm
via Android

You and me both!!

21 Jan
I wanna wish the both of you good luck! Love seeing motivated ppl willing to better themselves
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 12, 2015 10:50pm
via Android

I can definitely relate to you. I am also a single parent of a 2 year old boy and have recently gained back 15 lbs that I lost after having my son. Ugh annoyingg and I wish I was consistent with my portions and eating habits . But I failed. Now im more determined and ready. Also trying to define my curves and build muscle as well as working on losing this baby fat around my mid section . I am dying for a flat tummy . Lets do it !! :) :)

12 Jan
Hey Tiana I have a 2 year old little boy :) We got this! Have you done any of the workouts on this app??
12 Jan
Wow ! We both have 2 year old boys nice :D and yes I have, I did the 30 minute booty builder earlier today and my legs feel like jello lol I can barely walk . Smh. And yesterday I did the 20 minute full body hottie work out. Im just experimenting with core and booty work outs right now :) im going to try your Victoria secret 10 minue work out soon !! Looks really good . You go girl! How long have you been usong this ap? And how many exercises?
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 12, 2015 11:04pm
via Android

I'm also a single mom (of 5) and I know how hard it can be to find the time to work out. And you would think having kids to chase after is a big enough work out lol, but I find myself eating junky and on the fly. Dunkin donuts on the way to work, mcdonalds for lunch, and sometimes I have time to cook dinner. I need all the motivation I can get.

12 Jan
Wow!! Mother of 5 aye? U definitely have your hands full! Being a mom is a tough job along with being a fulltime college student (like myself) or just working non stop 5 days a week then having to go home and tend to little ones and make sure they are fed and taken care of. Not easy. But we are all here to motivate eachother !! :) there are some 10 minute work outs on here that you should try with your busy schedule and I am following an ap called DietPoint ! Its amazing ! I am already...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51