Friends and goals

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 14, 2015 10:19pm
via Android

Hello I'm new to this app but am loving it so far! Usually I will go through stages of working out but I have a feeling this will keep me right on track and I'll be stronger and healthier in no time. All though I would still like some friends to talk about goals and progress with or maybe just chat If you want introduce yourself and maybe a little about your experience/objectives.

05 Feb
Hello my name is Liubixa my goal is to lose 20 to 25 pounds I want to start body building II want to be fit and to have a healthier routine. I started today and so far I love the app! It gives me motivation (:
05 Feb
Hi I'm Veronica 21 from south Texas I've struggled with weight since a child and fell into anorexia and bulimia for 7 years but then God blessed me with two kids and here I am trying to get my body back in shape this app really keeps me on track even though I'm extremely picky on exercises I take some from each session and do them on my own and it works lost a couple of lbs already and I'm still going.GoodLuck with ur goals and may your health always b well (: these people are great
02 Mar
What's up Katie? My name is Blake. I started training about 1yr ago. I was 130lbs now I'm currently 160lbs all muscle. I've had to do a lot of studying and research concerning training and diet I currently train a good group of people if you want help let me know.
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jan 14, 2015 10:51pm
via Android

Hello Katie I'm Miguel and I'm 32 from NYC.
I've been using this app for a little over a month and a half now and I've gotta say I love it. I really enjoy coming home from work and getting my workout in for the day. For now I'm looking to lose about 23lbs (I'm at 155 now) and just tone/strengthen up.
What are your goals?

14 Jan
Hi Miguel! Nice to meet you :) I'm 115 not really looking to lose weight but wanting to tone up and become stronger. I have back problems (scoliosis) and want to strengthen my back, hips, and shoulders for better posture and hopefully less pain over time.
14 Jan
Wish I could help you there. I'm no expert though. Hopefully you'll find the help you need. Hate to see that be a limiting factor for you. I had back pain too buts because I wasn't working out. Once I started it's been feel a whole lot better.
14 Jan
Well thanks! I'm sure I'll get through it I'm hoping it will get better with time and practice! :)
15 Jan
I hope so too. As long as you remain committed to it you'll do fine. Just think of it as something you want to do instead of needing to do. It'll be more enjoyable that way.
Image_thumb
29 Posts
Jan 14, 2015 11:07pm
via Android

Hi Katie, I'm a Personal Trainer and Rehab therapist in Australia. I to suffer from scoliosis as well as kyphosis. I've been making improvements to myself over the last few months and believe I may be able to help improve your physique if you wish?

14 Jan
I would love some help my back causes me terrible pain. Along with hip and knee problems. I don't really know where to start.
14 Jan
Ok I'll need some more info, have you had x-rays done? Is it the standard s curve or single? Left or right thoracic/lumbar(ie is convex to right an concave left or opposite)? Do you have a pronounced scapula or rib hump on your back? Have you had any injuries that may have led to this?
14 Jan
No I haven't had x rays or even went to the doctor for it in awhile since middle school (six years) my mom was always to busy working to take me and now I have no license or ride to go. :( I know it wasn't from an injury but I think it's genetics? My mom's side of the family had a lot of problems with this.
14 Jan
Sorry I can't be more specific
14 Jan
Ok, genetics do have their part to play but it comes do to posture during school years that accelerates it. If you know what side the convex is you can start by rolling up a towel and placing it on the floor and lying (on your convex side) with the towel against your ribs. Work up to a yoga foam roller. The other exercise is to stretch out your spine on a Swiss ball in the same fashion you would use the towel. Do you get a tingling sensation in your back at all?
Image_thumb
55 Posts
Jan 14, 2015 11:22pm
via Android

Hi and welcome. This is a great app, with loads of great workouts. Try as wide a variety as possible for best results.  Mix it up and don't get stuck in a rut. Set some goals and stay focused.  Good luck!

14 Jan
Thanks! I'm going to I'm sick of feeling so unhealthy :( the first steps always the hardest right lol
14 Jan
Yes, once you have been doing it for a few weeks and you start to feel results, you will be hooked and it won't seem so hard. :-)
14 Jan
Happy to hear that although I'm already having some fun with it now I just need to stay committed!! :)
Image_thumb
223 Posts
Jan 15, 2015 1:04am
via iOS
Hi, nice to meet u. I'm 14 and live Ina California and I would to lose 30 pounds. And I wish u luck that u meet ur goals 
15 Jan
Sorry about my grammar
15 Jan
Hi nice to meet you too!! :) I wish the same for you.
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 15, 2015 5:24am
via iOS
Hello I am Hannah, I am 15 and I am here to get got and feel better about myself. I have been tired and weak so I started working out to fix that. I do horse backriding and my trainer suggested I work out too to become stronger and become a better rider. 
15 Jan
Hi Hannah that's awesome your taking a interest in being stronger and healthier at such a young age I wish I would have done the same! Congrats :)
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Feb 5, 2015 12:30am
via Android

Hi Katie my name is Wanda I'm 47 y/o and I'm originally from Puerto Rico . I'm new with this app as well but so far is helping me a lot.  I  need to loose about 15 #. My goal is to feel stronger and take control over my Fibromyalgia. Hopefully we all can help each other.

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Feb 5, 2015 12:59am
via Android

Hey everybody! I hope we can help each other to! Im excited for everyone to reach there goals. I'm happy everyone Is focused on feeling better through exercise also. I know every time I work out I feel like a million bucks :) I have always struggled with depression and it helps allot with that.

05 Feb
16 year old here. Just trying to build, muscle, gain weight overall and lose fat. And also hopefully help someone else reach their goals while I reach mine so if u need any help or tips on anything then just ask. Hope u accomplish ur goals, u seem like a dedicated person and hopefully u are
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Feb 5, 2015 11:42pm
via Android

Hey Katie

I'm Al and I've been using the app for about a week and a bit. Loving it so far. My goals are to sort my belly and general fatty areas by toning and running. Overall though I just want to feel good so a can be the best Dad, husband,  friend etc. I believe that if I can look in the mirror each day and feel proud of my body then I'll start the day in a massive high!

Good luck, I'll chuck you a follow :)

06 Feb
Hi 17 year old, I workout daily. And wish you good luck.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51