Gain weight

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jan 24, 2015 4:59pm
via iOS
Hi. I'm motivating myself to gain a little weight and work on my core. I'm too skinny that I look like 16 yrs old. Haha
Image_thumb
214 Posts
Jan 24, 2015 7:05pm
via Android

Hi, Jen! I'm not that skinny but I'm underweight... That's why I'm working out and trying to eat more proteins so I can gain lean muscle, not just "weight". Good luck on your journey

25 Jan
I know that feeling :)
25 Jan
I feel both of you. We can do this!
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Jan 24, 2015 11:41pm
via Android

Gaining muscle mass is hard especially for women. You have to hit the free weights and start eating more protein.

25 Jan
Thank you jovon. I'm following now T25 exercise program by Shaun-T, will it be okay?
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jan 25, 2015 3:56pm
via Android

Oi e

25 Jan
Hi Jen, I had the same problem a couple years ago. I started drinking ensure and eating potatoes which made me gain a lot of weight. Now, Iam on a journey of losing the weight and turning it into muscles.
25 Jan
Wow. Congrats :) Hopefully, I could gain a little weight as well. Been skinny ever since and my ex told me my body is like 16. So yeah, want to change that! ;)
25 Jan
Jen, please do not listen to negative comments like that. :-) The work outs on this app, along with a good diet should do the trick. We are all here to encourage each other. Good luck. :-)
25 Jan
Oh thanks Marsha! That's so sweet.. Take care :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51