Not sore enough

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
27 Posts
Feb 3, 2015 7:13pm
via Android

Hey,
I've been working out like normal but I'm not getting sore like I normally do. It feels hardcore when I'm at the gym but I wake up feeling like normal. No soreness at all. Should I change my routine?

04 Feb
I'm no expert but I've heard being sore doesn't necessarily mean that u will make gains. So u can still make gains even if ur not sore the next day. However, the simple answer would be to make ur workout more intense and change it, keep it different. As ur muscles grow they are being accustomed
04 Feb
Sorry bout that. Anyways ur muscles become accustomed and used to ur workout out. U have to keep ur body guessing by doing different exercises and by doing things in a different order every time.
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Feb 3, 2015 7:20pm
via Android

Yeah you should switch up your routine. Once your body adjusts to something you need to shock it again. I change up my routine every 3 months or so.

Image_thumb
1657 Posts
Feb 4, 2015 2:06am
via iOS
That's your body's way of saying "is that all you've got?!?!"
I switch my workout program every month & I'm constantly sore! (Don't know if that's the training or just old age!!) 
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 4, 2015 2:58am
via iOS
So diff routines!!
Image_thumb
95 Posts
Mar 7, 2015 1:18am
via iOS
I just got myself out of a cycle where I wasn't sore anymore.  I pushed heavier weights at a quicker pace through different exercises and finally got a little sore again for the first time in months!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51