Already getting easier...

3 posts | Original | Recent
17 Posts
Feb 21, 2015 4:10am
via Android

For anybody who has seen my recent post "From B*tch to Bull, baby!", you understand how much of a necessity it was for me to stop the sugar intake and make some serious changes. I came back to this app on Monday February 16th 2015. I started out not even being able to do ONE (1) lol pushup. And today, five days later, I'm already powering through them like they're NOTHING. Its been 3 days since I last had a soda. (Sounds a bit like AA, am I right?) However, I have only been drinking water and that alone has already made me feel better. I feel sick if I take in too much "yuck" I have always been a fruit and veggie eater. But I do make poor choices now and then. For example yesterday my best friend and I went for McDonald's during free time at a job fair lol. The programs I've started help keep me in check, and I can already tell a difference especially in my arms. I haven't done a single push up since I was 12. Why? Because I couldn't. I didn't want to get stronger in order to do them, that meant more work. I didn't see that as a gain back then but now its the only way to be. I was 180 starting out this time, I have yet to step on the scale at all this week, purely because I am focused on getting stronger and really think about whats being put into my body.
Here's looking at yall!
Keep up the great work everybody.
And welcome to the newbies, we all have to start somewhere
Kind regards and warm thoughts from South Carolina,

24 Posts
Feb 21, 2015 5:44pm
via Android

Keep working it little sister!

21 Feb
Thank you ^_^
4 Posts
Feb 21, 2015 6:01pm
via Android

I really appreciate you posting this. I am a beginner in every since of the word and you've given me motivation. Thank you.

21 Feb
I'm glad I could help Crystal!! You might like my other post, you can find it under posts on my profile. Keep pushing even when you feel like giving up, because that's the first thing you're going to feel before you get where you're going. Push through it! If you need any help or motivation or even just to talk dont be afraid to message me (:
21 Feb
Thanks so much, will do.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51