Thick thighs

4 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 2, 2015 1:46pm
via iOS
I've always struggled with my thighs, butt, and love handles. Any tips for a 21 year old that loves beer and bread, but hates her thighs?
02 Apr
What kind of bread?
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 3, 2015 1:06am
via iOS
I have the same problem! I'm 17 and my thighs look like a grandmother's thighs! They're just unnaturally large! I've been to multiple nutritionists and with multiple trainers, but at the end of the day I think motivation comes from within, if you wanna lose the weight you can do it, eat clean and exercise, push your limits constantly and don't let yourself get too comfortable! Find a workout buddy, whether one you're in physical or virtual contact with, who has the same issue and you can help each other out! Beer sucks, stay away from excess of it, your liver can't handle it! As for bread, I'm guilty of loving that too, but I'm trying to empty the house of it and just have lots of greens in the fridge instead!
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 8, 2015 5:27am
via Android

I am naturally thick so I can work out and loose inches, multiple inches in my waist but in my thighs and butt I would loose one to two inchds for every three in my gut. Just keep at it. Don't go cold turkey on the stuff you love because it will make it unbearable. I live by this montra "oNE less than yesterday, one more than tomorrow" so whether it be one less beer today and one more crunch than tomorrow. Or one less bite of food yesterday, and one more minute then tomorrow. It changed the way I think. I hope this helps! (if you need a workout partner, hmu!)

Image_thumb
51 Posts
Aug 8, 2015 1:28pm
via Android

Myfitnesspal to lose weight, Skimble for exercise.  You may not look like a supermodel but at least youll look your best.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51