For the last time! (Sadly it won't be)

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
459 Posts
Apr 6, 2015 11:22pm
via Android

Wanting to, build the 6pac abs, is almost all about nutrition. Your precious "abs" are your abdominal muscles. We all have them. The key to seeing them defined and clearly lies in how much fat layers you have over them. Being mindful of your fat and carb intake will help with this, but there is NO way to only lose weight in a specific area. You must shed overall body fat. Muscle weighs more than fat...so stay off the scale.
As you work hard and lift heavy focusing on your legs (squats ) and your back for posture, those muscles will begin to help the fat burning process by feeding on the closest deposits to them. Your mid section.
Crunches and all those other ab workouts will help to build and strengthen your abdominals. But if you stick to these only and NOT take care of the rest of you, you'll find you have great protruding abs, covered by great protruding fat. And you'll be discouraged. And you'll wonder why.
It all starts with nutrition.
Do your research into good clean eating lifestyle changes (not f***king "diets". They don't work because they starve you of things you actually need). Keep lifting, keep working hard, remain humble, and remain patient.
Years of bad habits aren't reversed in a few weeks.
That is all. Hope I didn't forget anything in my ranting.

06 Apr
You forgot detox tea & herbalife but I'll let that slide.......
06 Apr
And unicorn semen. (F**king people)
06 Apr
Sorry folks, D.J. is on a rampage...it's almost gym time don't worry, the storm is ending soon.
06 Apr
Don worry man... It's pizza night at planet fitness... It's all goooood
06 Apr
Unicorn semen? Lovely picture in my graphic mind before I go to sleep!lol
Image_thumb
252 Posts
Apr 6, 2015 11:55pm
via iOS
Great advice that's why I eat clean now! 
I call in mean clean eating !! Lol 
Thanks for sharing!!!
And unicorn semen?? Omg I lol for real!! 
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Apr 6, 2015 11:56pm
via Android

And it sadly won't be the last time. There have been a number of good topics discussing this but you get someone posting I want abs fast. Idk how many times I and others have had to tell them the same damn thing lol. Good post my brother.

Image_thumb
459 Posts
Apr 7, 2015 12:13am
Not many people want to actually be fit anymore. They want a fast track to abs and a Vida Guerrera booty. Its sickening. No effort at all. Such is the way of the world I suppose. Glad my hashtagBeastModeCamp understands. Lol
07 Apr
Beast mode camp yeah!!! Go hard or go back to your couch;)
08 Apr
Agree Anna!!! And heyyyy Anna!!!
18 Jul
Indeed mate. One must be in it for the long haul. Its called dedication. For the win.
Image_thumb
334 Posts
May 25, 2015 4:40pm
via Android

Bumping up!

Image_thumb
334 Posts
Jul 17, 2015 9:04pm
via Android

Buuuuuuuump

Image_thumb
269 Posts
Jul 29, 2015 12:32am
via iOS
No fast track here, just good clean facts! Pay attention!!
Image_thumb
269 Posts
Jul 30, 2015 5:49am
via iOS
Are we paying attention yet!?
Image_thumb
334 Posts
Aug 8, 2015 3:21pm
via Android

Push up

Image_thumb
459 Posts
Aug 11, 2015 4:59am
via Android

Again.

11 Aug
Because in our house, there is no quitters, no surrender or cowards. There is only beasts, and beasts to be born.
01 Sep
Great bump! Do you know a good place to get unicorn semen though, I want abs by tomorrow
01 Sep
Whole Foods.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51