YOUNG MOMS

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 14, 2015 9:12pm
via iOS
I never have the time or room in my apartment to exercise but I'm really going to try. Loved this app since my first workout (still sore) and I want to lose all my baby weight from my 2 kids. Anyone in the same situation? Lol. Let's be fitness friends! I plan on working out later today, LET'S DO THIS!
15 Apr
I have 2 kids and I'm trying to lose the baby fat which is stretch skin
15 Apr
I have one son that is 4 and I'm 21. && you can do it! :)
15 Apr
Yea I've been working out and go on the treadmill 4 times a week for 25 mins
16 Apr
I started working out to lose the baby weight and now weigh less than I did before I got pregnant. You can do it! I am going to school and working so it's possible you just have to want it bad enough. Good luck!
17 Apr
Same here. My tummy butt thighs and arms are my problem areas. Trying to have a body I am comfortable in and not ashamed of.
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Jun 4, 2015 12:03am
via Android

Have to give you props for being a mom and giving back to yourself... you rock! I'm a proud mama of two under two so I can totally relate. It can be too easy at times to devote the little time you have to other things besides you. I have found that exercise is my primary form of stress relief and

Image_thumb
99 Posts
Jun 4, 2015 5:44am
via Android

I have 3 kids so i know how you feel. I usually go gym 2-3 days a week when my kids are school and the youngest in childcare and the rest of the days i just do some workouts at home. Or if my kids are on school holidays i have dumbbells and a jump rope at home so i workout with those.
Once you start working out you get addicted that you always seem to want to do some type of workout. The other day i did lunges while vaccuming my house. I definitely felt those. You can make anything into a workout, kids or no kids :)

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jun 5, 2015 4:30pm
via iOS
I just had my second 2 months ago... Both c-sections and my first I gained far too much weight (75lbs!!!). So I'm trying really hard to lose the baby weight too. Not so easy between the two kids and all the toys and someone always wanting your attention! I got a kick in the pants last week to really push myself. I needed some new shorts and balled my eyes out in the change room. I'm not 10 sizes bigger than I was before both pregnancies. We can do this!!
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jun 5, 2015 5:15pm
via Android

I had my son 2 months ago and i have 3 kids i had my 2 youngest back to back so its been pretty hard losing weight i weighed 140 and now after my 2 youngest im 200lbs and i cant wait to have my beach body back may not be the same as before but my battle scars "strech marks" wete totally worth it :)!

Image_thumb
65 Posts
Jun 8, 2015 12:36am

I have one daughter who's about to be 7. I lost the baby weight and then put it right back on (so I guess its not fair to call it baby weight!) 

I know how you feel about space, I always have to clear out a bit of space for me to workout, I've kicked many a stuffed animal out of the way. I also feel sorry for the people below me, I try to keep it quiet at night but some of the workouts I pick have me jumping all over the place!

I too have a few battle scars but I agree, they are definitely worth it!!

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jun 9, 2015 9:35pm
via Android

I know how you feel. I have 2 kids, one who is almost 2 and one who is almost 3. They are 13 months appart and I've been struggling with my self image and self esteem since my youngest was born. I'm just now getting into working out and actually tying to do something to feel better about myself. I'm hoping to continue with the pace I've set for myself but I ended up hitting a road block when I hurt my knees a few weeks ago. But I keep plugging on.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51