Healthy eating

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 15, 2015 12:28pm
via Android

This is harder than I thought! any tips on eating healthy?

15 Apr
What do you like to eat
15 Apr
When u want to bring change in u . And u will doing some effort like workout Then u will start looking at food as protien . Carb . Fats. By doing this u can avoid junk and eat what required.
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Apr 15, 2015 2:00pm
via iOS
Try alternatives to what you love! If you are obsessed with potatoes (I sure am!) try 'faux-tatoes. Just like mashed potatoes, but with cauliflower instead. It's delicious and fills that carb void. I would recommend a high protein/low carb program to get started. It really works!! And you won't miss carbs as much as you think you will. Eating organic helps as well, try to incorporate as much as organic as you can (it can be expensive, unfortunately). I swear the organic stuff tastes MUCH better. Like being a kid again, before the food industry got too messed up haha. Eating healthier will become a habit, and I have found that regular exercising makes it easier for me to eat healthy consistenly. There are several recipes online for alternatives for your favorite foods. My favorites are from the wheat belly cookbook and some from the Atkins one. Good luck! You got this :)
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Apr 15, 2015 5:29pm
via iOS
Snack often but on things like nuts or fruits. Obviously avoid sugar, proccesed grain etc. Also try drinking water and lemon in the morning after your breakfast. Not only its healthy and provides vitamins, it helps with metabolism ;)
Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 16, 2015 3:40am
via Android

I'm just starting to exercise and trying to eat healthier, and it is very difficult. I've started with baby steps, which helps me not overwhelm myself. So instead of changing my entire diet I am making small changes that will eventually lead to a healthier diet.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 19, 2015 8:50am
via Android

Yes thank youI actually am not a healthy eaterI just ear what I want like pizzachocolates,  milkshakes,  chicken, pastajust anythingYou are right that I have to see food as calories. Now I always look at the back of food packages to see how much calories they have and I do research on what foods are healthy for me -which kind of fats and I take note of the sugar too.

Now I need to do my own recipes and they should be healthy. I'll research on alternatives tooThanks btwChange is so hardBut I hope i can start those baby steps and maintain them as the years go by.  :) thank you for all your answers.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51