Trying to lower body fat %

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 15, 2015 10:54pm
via Android

I am getting back on the train yet again. My height is 5'5 and weight is 147lbs. My main goals are: lose fat and strengthen my core.
Any helpful advice on cardio mixed with weight training schedules?

Image_thumb
821 Posts
Apr 15, 2015 11:14pm
via Android

Fundamentally speaking your going to want to lift 4 days and cardio 2. That's pretty traditional way to start a achieving your goals. If you're going to lower body fat you should also find out your calorie maintenance level, and cut a little calories from there. Find out what your macro intake should be as well. For the calories there is a website called mycaloriecounter.com take a look at it.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 15, 2015 11:17pm
via Android

Yes, thank you. I have used that site in the past. I am in the process of getting my fitbit out of storage next month. I always feel an estimate is not accurate.  I am at roughly 1200 calories a day to maintain. Now I just have to play with the numbers to add the right foods for lifting fuel.
Thank you for your reply :)

Image_thumb
37 Posts
Apr 15, 2015 11:37pm
via Android

Whey Protein & fish oil

18 Apr
How would that help?
19 Apr
as more muscle you gain as more calorie you burn and fat you lose .. fish oil in case you don't like fish or eat it at least twice a week .. cause it has omega 3 & 6 and it's healthy fat is reducing cholesterol and reducing bad fat in body. beside lots of other benefits.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51