Has anyone successfully finished one of the programs and seen progress?

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
May 4, 2015 9:02pm
via iOS
I would like to know. Thank you!
04 May
I've been using some ab programs. I finished one last month and my core was already stronger.
Image_thumb
172 Posts
May 5, 2015 3:48pm
via iOS
Hello,
I finished ab foundation 1, will be finishing soon the 2. Finished home boot camp and will finish slim&trim soon. Actually I see difference in strength, People notice as well some physical change on me. One thing Scared me a bit was that I started to gain weight and my goal was to loose weight ( I lost a like 14kg before starting workout) , but I understood that it was the muscles creation which made me stop loosing weight. I wanted to see more change faster so I started running...but I hurt my knees running way too much and had to stop until I get better. 
05 May
I stick to the programs now and will start ab foundation 3 and 100 crunch challenge
Image_thumb
172 Posts
May 17, 2015 5:09pm
via iOS
Finished an foundation 2 plus slim & trim. Did not loose weight but gained muscles.
Image_thumb
334 Posts
May 17, 2015 5:23pm
via Android

I've done a few and they've helped but can't say wether it is solely down to them as I tend to combine with other workouts. They do help though. I find it's good to have a fixed schedule plus some others to push me further. It's also good to have something in place that provides variation as otherwise I probably would subconsciously stick to only doing the workouts I like and use often. This way, I get the best of both.

Image_thumb
258 Posts
May 29, 2015 9:46pm
via Android

I've done the free ones n I've seen improvement in strength and body definition. Any exercise works long as consistent and cardio is needed.

Image_thumb
172 Posts
May 30, 2015 6:37am
via Android

I finished more programs, I do 2-3 at the same time usually. I have lost weight, I gained a little muscle and my wife tells me my silhouette really started to change.

Image_thumb
10 Posts
May 30, 2015 7:23am
via Android

I haven't finished  a programme yet (because I have a 4-day a week gym programme now so I use the Skimble programme as an off-day work out.) But in the 2 weeks before I started gym, I was doing  2 programmes and I could definitely notice  a difference in strength! Big time. And I even lost 2kgs. It's important to eat correctly too if you really want to see a change.

Image_thumb
65 Posts
May 31, 2015 3:52pm
via Android

I'm the same as Hadi, I've completed a few but I do them along with my regular workouts so I can't say exactly if they work. The ab foundation and V taper programs are pretty good, they gave me workouts that I'd never tried before and were a nice way to mix things up. I like the yoga ones too because I tend to forget to keep up with yoga in pursuit of my results! Bottom line: they are great at keeping you on schedule and focused but the person who makes them work is you! You are in charge of your own results!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51