Workout!!!

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jun 5, 2015 3:37pm
via iOS
I have been working out everyday, some day I workout twice a day and I am doing the 30 day squat challenge!!! My question is does any of you guys take an weight lose aide as in ( 310 shake, it work, plexus, ect) or you doing on your own? Would like to know your thoughts on it.
06 Jun
I'm doing it on my own that way I can say I did it and not have worry if I took any weight loss supplements if I'll gain the weight back if I stop taking them. I'm not gonna lie I have thought bout takin them but decided it ain't for me I lost 20 lbs last year with this app then had some family problems and gained it all back then I got pregnant. So I'm determined to lose the weight this year
06 Jun
See that is what I think that I I going to do. I had my son and I to get back healthy and get back to my ideal weight for my height. I think that might be the best way. But it would not hurt having an little help. But I don't want to weight to come back! Just tore of what I should do. Thanks for replying to my post.
Image_thumb
65 Posts
Jun 8, 2015 12:41am

I don't use any weight loss supplements but I did completely redo my diet! Abs are made in the kitchen they say!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51