Any tips for a newbie?

2 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Jul 31, 2015 2:54pm
via Android

I'm a 24 ywar old guy, i only weight 58 kilos been like that for the past 7 years maybe, i never gain weight no matter what i eat or how much i eat.

I also smoke, and have never been in a gym before and it's time for me to change that and look for a better healthy life, i just don't know how to start and with what..

31 Jul
Hi! I'm 18 and I suffer something similar with my weight. A begging tip,start with moderate workouts and try not to focus in only one part of your body.
195 Posts
Aug 1, 2015 9:03am
via Android

Good advice. Pick some casual to moderate short workouts of about 10 mins for the beginning. Try to address the whole body. Try to do something every day to make it a routine. Follow ppl who constantly work out and check their "liked" workout section to get an idea of what is possible in here.

I always like to suggest the Scientific 7-Minute Workout - it helped me a lot when I started, gives you an idea what to work on, is short, fun and effective.

Final tip: patience and endurance. Changes won't come over night. It takes weeks and months to make a difference. Stick with it and you'll love the outcome.

Good luck with your journey!

01 Aug
Thank you for the amazing reply
02 Aug
You're welcome - now let's move!
07 Aug
I hate it when my time is wasted

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51