Aug 6, 2015 11:46am
via Android

To look good?

To be healthy?

To feel good?

07 Aug
Yo feel dood :D
08 Aug
To get stronger & to be able to do more.
06 Sep
To feel healthy and so I can feel confident and free in my skin and with my weight
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Aug 6, 2015 12:28pm
via Android

It's my lifestyle

Image_thumb
196 Posts
Aug 6, 2015 12:36pm
via Android

To be taken seriously.

06 Aug
I can agree with you there
Image_thumb
77 Posts
Aug 6, 2015 12:42pm
via Android

To be fit for my sport. And to be healthy

06 Aug
What sport? :)
06 Aug
I play professionally cricket.
Image_thumb
25 Posts
Aug 6, 2015 1:24pm
via Android

All of that and I'm happy when I workout because I am closer to my goals. When I workout and eat healthy I'm more positive and productive.

Image_thumb
26 Posts
Aug 6, 2015 1:47pm
via Android

Perfect said @ Rudy, it also became my lifestyle.
I have tried alot different life styles but no one has every got me for long term, this one is the right one for me!
Enjoying this lifestyle more and more since 1 year and I'm loving it!

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Aug 6, 2015 1:54pm
via iOS
To feel better in my own skin. Don't need to lose weight but tighten things up can't hurt ;) 
Icon_missing_thumb
16 Posts
Aug 6, 2015 2:20pm
via iOS
Because I love it. Working out has not only been a healthy lifestyle change for me but has also taught me that patience, hard work and determination will help you achieve your goals in life....
07 Aug
Totally for the same reasons and the fact that I am surexcited all the time, even in my dreams, and it helps to calm me down.
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 6, 2015 8:52pm
via Android

To avoid having panic attacks and to stop feeling anxious. It's the only way I have to feel secure and happy.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 6, 2015 9:38pm
via Android

Awesome responses guys . My journey starts today. I signed up at the local gym and I signed up for an MMA class once a week. Im currently 100 llbs and its my goal to gain 30 llbs by October.

Image_thumb
1 Post
Aug 7, 2015 6:19pm
via Android

I love that time when I can blast my music and completely focus on myself without worrying or stressing about bills, money or anything going on in life. It's such a rewarding feelin working on yourself.

Image_thumb
1 Post
Aug 7, 2015 6:55pm
via Android

Because of the idea of being better everyday. Push yourself the highest you can, it worth it.

Image_thumb
214 Posts
Aug 7, 2015 6:57pm
via Android

Because it makes my butt look good

On a serious note though.. Because once I started, I liked the slow changes I was seeing and feeling. Once I started, my kids started taking notice and I got to thinking. If I quit now, what's that going to tell them?
Because it makes me feel better.

Image_thumb
334 Posts
Aug 7, 2015 10:58pm
via Android

For me

Fb_img_1446671829421_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 7, 2015 11:04pm
via Android

For my health.

Image_thumb
51 Posts
Aug 8, 2015 1:40pm
via Android

Cause there are so many benefits and almost zero negatives.  My only problem is starting.  However, during and after
1.  I look good
2.  I feel good
3.  I am healthier

The benefits so outweigh the negatives.

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 8, 2015 8:39pm
via Android

High cholesterol runs in my family, so I exercise and eat healthy to lower my cholesterol. Also to stay fit for soccer

10 Aug
Same here. Also got high cholesterol but mine is inherited. So I work hard to stay in control
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 9, 2015 11:56am
via Android

The endorphins that come along with itAfterwards I am in a much better mood, both mentally and physicallyAll around benefit!!

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 10, 2015 10:28am
via Android

I just really need gain more weight, i am turning really skinny, i have bonnes showing up everytime i move and people are always pointing me the finger and saying that im too skinny i need to gain  more weight.
I eat a lot, really a lot ahah so it's not about food.
So I started to search on google how to gain weight and I see that persons like me with high metabolism, the only way to gain weight it's working out to gain muscular mass.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51