Best suppliments to take for football players.

4 posts | Original | Recent
10 Posts
Oct 5, 2015 11:28am
via Android

Need to understand what syppliments I should be putting in my body and why. I don't wanna take anything illegal . All natural gains, stuff like that. I weigh 180 now, only eating maybe 3 real meals a day. Everything else I'm making up w protein shakes and peanuts. Is this smart? I am also taking no explode pre workout. I want to weigh around 215 225. Any workout advice, suppliment advice, or anything you can think of please let me know. Or let me know if there is a different forum I should be posting this too. Please and thanyou! Good luck with all your goals!!!

07 Oct
Protein, carbs and fats! You need all 3. Good fats and bad fats I want to note. Supps= amino acids/ bcaas that's all you should need
15 Posts
Oct 5, 2015 12:44pm
via Android

You have to eat more than you would normally.  Protein is only part of it.  Take a daily vitamin to ensure you are getting what you need to use the protein.... then it is just hardwork in the gym, lots of water,  and sleep.

135 Posts
Oct 8, 2015 6:14pm

These might help, I found these by typing in "search" in the forums...

(never tried to link to a forum befor so I hope this works)

08 Oct
ok guess that didn't work. Maybe you can log in on computer and copy/paste into... or search theses topics (you can read the titles there...
1657 Posts
Oct 11, 2015 12:01am
via iOS

This contains advice on bulking and how to manipulate calories/macros  
11 Oct
Thanks Scotty, I need to learn how to do that.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51